Status
Not open for further replies.

docko911

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
Scott Selwood is an interesting one from a value perspective and really by value I mean not having to trade for him.

Was actually rated the best of the Selwood brothers as a youngster... obviously that isn't true but he was quite good in 12 and 13 before getting injured. The way we have to look at it is we are trying to bolster our midfield depth any way we can without sacrificing our future. I think after Geelong sign Dangerfield, Henderson and Zac Smith, they are going to really struggle to throw decent money at Scott Selwood, and I think West Coast will also struggle to pay him the money we could offer him. I'm not sure what the going rate is but a 4 year deal on approx 400k a year should be enough to land him. It will get West Coast second or end of second compensation which is virtually the same for them and not much better than we could trade.

If we landed Selwood, Yarran, and kept our first pick in the draft, we would have had a good off-season. As long as we don't lose any young players like Lennon or McBean.

Well at least a lot of the newer posters learnt a valuable lesson today/tonight and should be able to navigate around now without wasting so much of their time.
If it smells like a troll it's a troll.
Being quite serious here for once, you guys saying in this thread that you aren't getting work done or work has blocked Bigfooty etc...
It's not worth your job!!
I absolutely promise you'll miss nothing if you just log on here and there and if anything happens you'll hear about it.
What are you going to be like next bloody week???

May 17, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Well at least a lot of the newer posters learnt a valuable lesson today/tonight and should be able to navigate around now without wasting so much of their time.
If it smells like a troll it's a troll.
Being quite serious here for once, you guys saying in this thread that you aren't getting work done or work has blocked Bigfooty etc...
It's not worth your job!!
I absolutely promise you'll miss nothing if you just log on here and there and if anything happens you'll hear about it.
What are you going to be like next bloody week???
I like it when you log in more often Rodney as you can be a funny bastard, like that time you s**t yourself in your ute headed to the toilets :D

I like it when you log in more often Rodney as you can be a funny bastard, like that time you s**t yourself in your ute headed to the toilets :D
Haha yeah I wish that'd been a troll!!

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
Why would anyone wanna go to the Hawks?

Has a team ever won 4 in a row?

If you're not already at the Hawks for a flag that ship has sailed.
maybe not, this is the 1st dynasty team working under free agency which is a massive leg up to a team dominating. 1/2 FA in for a flag 1/2 go out & repeat...

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
A big **** you to all those who have made up complete s**t just to bignote yourselves for your 5 seconds of fame. Most of you will disappear or re-appear under a new name (different s**t/same smell), some of you won't.

I concur. It cheapens it for the rest of us who had to earn "fame" by leaking our own sex tapes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
**** it. Tonight I'll be dropping some big clues as to who my source is, maybe enough to even give away who it is.

Pretty much guaranteed to bring a smile to all Tiger fans faces in here, but from reading previous posts I think some might feel a little bit indifferent about the info.

Stay tuned, everyone.
i'd rather listen to BT commentate than be trolled by anyone! quit it!

docko911

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
maybe not, this is the 1st dynasty team working under free agency which is a massive leg up to a team dominating. 1/2 FA in for a flag 1/2 go out & repeat...

They also were massively lucky that the compromised drafts came in right when they were peaking. A few clubs (us included) missed out on some significant acquisitions that could have improved the overall competition for Hawthorn.

zimma

Premiership Player
Apr 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Sorry guys, forgot to change my watch on Sunday morning.

The clues to my source are:

His last name is Staker. His middle name starts with an I. His first name starts with a P.

ioQwIXN.gif

guys who the hell have we missed out on danger was only ever geelong. treloar well hard to compete with 750k and getting his mrs a job at triple m, bennell out to 5am before our medical doesn't want it enough so piss him off. hartlett at 700k lol 450-500max. adams was a blessing in disguise we got miles who is better and on half the coin

Nov 10, 2007
Punt rd
AFL Club
Richmond
Club should never had made public that it was chasing a gun or had a war chest to go shopping with. Looks like we've lost a bidding war every time another club makes progress.

I'm hopeful the club is doing some good work under the radar and we will all be surprised with a great signing but if nothing comes off so be it. Our list is good enough to compete with anyone and will be again next year. Yes there's some weak points but there is on every list. It's always a work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back