Bickley to 5AA

Remove this Banner Ad

5aa source as bone only told officially Wednesday.

K cornes will be doing it from 2016.

Wow that's big news...not sure how 3 would go especially with no anchor type.

Actually how will it work for the interim Rowie doesn't panel, always used to be Bone...I can't imagine Bickley being able to come in and straight away panelling. Does that mean Leith will have to be the panel/anchor for a while?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow that's big news...not sure how 3 would go especially with no anchor type.

Actually how will it work for the interim Rowie doesn't panel, always used to be Bone...I can't imagine Bickley being able to come in and straight away panelling. Does that mean Leith will have to be the panel/anchor for a while?
Not sure about panelling. Can Ask next time I have a chance.

The biggest issue for 5aa is bone was unpopular with most listeners. No real surprise as comes across with chip on his shoulder. Rowey apparently popular when surveyed.

May be a shootout between Rowe & bicks or they go with 3 with Kane. Imagine depends on how the new team gel.

I think you would do a good job on the radio Kane :p
Not so sure - reckon I would get told off for correcting rowey ;)

Been impressed with the other Kane though. Seems more down to earth than his old man.

Bicks will be so boring on the radio. Rowe's inane blather saying nothing of interest, Bickley's vanilla politeness saying nothing of interest. At least Bone had opinions, just no brain. Cornesy had opinions and thought he had a brain, but didn't.

Triple M will smoke them next season.

Triple M's rush hour needs a clean out too. Jars and Lewie are an embarrassment.

If mgmt see sense and admit their mistake, then they will put Roo and Ditts back on the Rush Hour. Do this and they will kill off Bicks and Rowey after a couple of rating surveys next year.

It really is hilarious listening to Roo try and ask a serious question to a high profile politician each morning, when he has no idea what he is talking about!

On the balcony..... watching Bathurst, enjoying the view .... etc and not worried that the club hadn't discussed the trade moves they wanted in the media.

"So you up on the balcony don't care what your club will do during trade week. Aren't you interested in how your club will go."

It was a taunt because literally no AFC callers called in about trades. Nobody took his bait. So he "mocked them mercilessly". There were 2 women who texted or emailed.

When I read "On The Balcony" John Wilkes Booth and Mussolini came to mind ... a couple of the great balcony users in history.

Triple M's rush hour needs a clean out too. Jars and Lewie are an embarrassment.

If mgmt see sense and admit their mistake, then they will put Roo and Ditts back on the Rush Hour. Do this and they will kill off Bicks and Rowey after a couple of rating surveys next year.

It really is hilarious listening to Roo try and ask a serious question to a high profile politician each morning, when he has no idea what he is talking about!
While I miss Roo on the Rush Hour, it's probably good for him as a board member, to broaden his all round knowledge. Now he has the opportunity to talk to a broad cross section of the community and cover the current news stories and social issues.

I liked the John BLake skit about his family life when "Roo" discussed the move to breakfast with his wife.

Roo "I am looking forward to talking about trade deficits and the economy"
Wife "You don't need to bullshit me love"

If Roo and Tredders got together for a sports show it would be the best show by far. They have a good chemistry when they commentate together and are two of the few people in the Adelaide media who have an actual link to each club. So wont have to make up bullshit like Jars, Rowie et el.

How Lewis has sustained a media career for so long is beyond me, the guy is a complete knob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back