Bickley to 5AA

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you finished?

So this doesn't carry on for another 20 pages, I don't care what you say. You don't need to continue.

Yeah, I'm done. I won't bother to ever engage in any form of debate with you again, because when you're faced with something that you find challenging to respond to, you turn into a 5 year old.

Last edited:
This board doesn't like Chris McDermott because he has the guts to critical the club and this board doesn't like people who are critical of the decisions the club makes.

They shoot down anyone who does this. They call them negative
, haters or not real supporters but in reality, the club does not have the track record over the past 5 years to avoid any actual criticism. What they want is club sycophants who will always tells us how great the club is and how crap Port Power is. They want to avoid the real reasons why the club has hit a road block and just have happy feel good stories aboit how excellent everything is at West Lakes.

We have fired 2 coaches in 3 years, missed the finals 4 out of the past 5 years and lost all credablity in the AFL enviroment amount the fans.

The problem with you, Mike and cleric is you are negative and critical about EVERY SINGLE aspect, decision and process of the club. This club is, in your opinion (which is not fact as you like to portray it) completely incapable of making a proper decision, implementing a proper process or employing a competent person.

That's why you get attacked all the time.

Yeah, I'm done. I won't bother to ever engage in any form of debate with you again, because when you're faced with something that you find challenging to respond to, you turn into a 5 year old. I'm seriously worried that you're a teacher.

Why bring this into it?

What does this have to do with anything, I never said anything about your job. How is that relevant to my opinion?

Why bring this into it?

What does this have to do with anything, I never said anything about your job. How is that relevant to my opinion?

Just your attitude when people question you. Fair enough though, I'll remove it.

And it's gone.

The problem with you, Mike and cleric is you are negative and critical about EVERY SINGLE aspect, decision and process of the club. This club is, in your opinion (which is not fact as you like to portray it) completely incapable of making a proper decision, implementing a proper process or employing a competent person.

That's why you get attacked all the time.

I don't have an issue with this. I can defend myself.

It's the moderators who have the issue and everyone else whoi them bitch avout the off topic conversations that g on. But I don't have that any complex about anyone arguing with me.

I'll happily back my point up. I don't see why some need to bring my job into it or get personal. I will always be civil, respectful and great full to people for the conversation until they attack me. Go check and annalise my post history if you don't believe me.

However, then it's on like donkey kong.

to be honest I have found bone to be great, he calls it as it is and is not afraid to question the crows. Imagine if you had 2 Rowies on the show there would be no push for change

to be honest I have found bone to be great, he calls it as it is and is not afraid to question the crows. Imagine if you had 2 Rowies on the show there would be no push for change
Bone has never called for change, he can be critical but 9 times out of 10 it is just secondary crap like Danger shouldn't have said prick on TV.

If you can go back and listen to how critical Rowie was of game plan match day moves etc during match calls, what was annoying was the story changed by Monday but Bone could never provide the level of insight that Rowie could.

Bone is just negative for the sake of being negative. He's a bitter ex-player who's still vexed that he got the arse when he did. To be honest, of the Adelaide media, the one I've liked most is Tredrea. He's actually questioned the areas of the club that really needed to be questioned. He can go a bit over the top in regards to Port, but he's entitled to, as he's an ex-player and they've been flying of late after a period of gloom and doom. But overall, I'd much rather listen to his insights over anything that comes out of Rowe or Bone's mouths.

But bone would still have sando as coach and porps in his best 22.

Bone would still have Bone in his best 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bone is Captain Obvious. I've loved listening to the 5AA drive show all my life but have been considering my options due to Bone. This is a guy who typically tries to play Devil's Advocate yet isn't smart enough or articulate enough to make it work. He picks the most ridiculous POVs and he's so damn stubborn that he refuses to admit he's wrong.

On top of that, he's clearly still bitter @ AFC and reflects this in all his "opinions".

This board doesn't like Chris McDermott because he has the guts to critical the club and this board doesn't like people who are critical of the decisions the club makes.

They shoot down anyone who does this. They call them negative, haters or not real supporters but in reality, the club does not have the track record over the past 5 years to avoid any actual criticism. What they want is club sycophants who will always tells us how great the club is and how crap Port Power is. They want to avoid the real reasons why the club has hit a road block and just have happy feel good stories aboit how excellent everything is at West Lakes.

We have fired 2 coaches in 3 years, missed the finals 4 out of the past 5 years and lost all credablity in the AFL enviroment amount the fans.
Nah, Im all for the club being held to account but I don't like McDermott because he speaks and writes s**t. One such opinion, he'd take Butcher over Jenkins. Another, wouldn't trade Douglas to try and get Cameron. He defends Trigg and then criticises our culture. The list goes on and on.

5AA has lost the sports journalism aspect to their show...
It has turned into a social aspect broadcast to which the audience whines about their opinions..
They relied heavily on special commentators.... i think it needs a mix up..

Bone seems to have no idea.... or no connections in the football industry... never try's on any kind of story... although he loves to have heavy outside opinions.

really, I would love SEN to be broadcasted nation wide with a nation wide aspect to their show.... however that will never happen.

SEN did have a short stint in Adelaide and I remember them having a few specific to SA shows. They should really come back now that they have AFL rights etc.

SEN was amazing when it was here, but unfortunately only rated around 1-2%.

I remember when it came here fiveaa in particular KG was like WE WILL TELL YOU FIRST! WE ARE THE NUMBER ONE SPORTS SHOW! They were quite defensive about it.

Jars already knew from his source,

2962.jpg

Another bonehead error by Bonehead in today's rag, apparently pick 10 for us has been good for us because we picked up Danger and Talia with it. It was Davis you dumb*.

We are more than happy for the crows to be questioned but in an intelligent constructive way. He is neither.

They shoot down anyone who does this. They call them negative, haters or not real supporters but in reality, the club does not have the track record over the past 5 years to avoid any actual criticism. What they want is club sycophants who will always tells us how great the club is and how crap Port Power is. They want to avoid the real reasons why the club has hit a road block and just have happy feel good stories aboit how excellent everything is at West Lakes.

That is true of some on this board sure but Bone IMO just isn't that bright. He is allowed to be negative but needs to back up his views with analysis, rather than just platitudes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back