Rumour Bicks to head back to a media role?

Remove this Banner Ad

I know Jars isn't the most reliable source most of the time, but on the Rush Hour today he mentioned that a former Crows player who had been in the media and was now in a coaching role, was considering heading back into the media in 2015. Unless there's somebody I'm forgetting about, surely he's referring to Bicks?

If bicks was serious about senior coaching then he should have gotten his ass out of adelaide and had a Ping interstate. In reality, he's the senior assistant at our club and that's not exactly a glowing endorsement of the quality of our present group.

If jars is on the money, then we might be seeing the club coming in over the top and saving sando from himself. It could be related to roo or it could be noble getting his teeth into his new role. There's probably not a footy dept employee who should feel comfortable in their position. Not to say that the entire group is on the way out, but some basic understanding that the group, as a whole, isn't similar to our fwd line. That is to say that it's not the 'envy of the afl'.

If bicks gives up on coaching to recede into the media, then he is piss-weak and doesn't even deserve to be an assistant at the afc. Having said that, if jars is off the mark, then refer paragraph 1.

If bicks was serious about senior coaching then he should have gotten his ass out of adelaide and had a Ping interstate. In reality, he's the senior assistant at our club and that's not exactly a glowing endorsement of the quality of our present group.

If jars is on the money, then we might be seeing the club coming in over the top and saving sando from himself. It could be related to roo or it could be noble getting his teeth into his new role. There's probably not a footy dept employee who should feel comfortable in their position. Not to say that the entire group is on the way out, but some basic understanding that the group, as a whole, isn't similar to our fwd line. That is to say that it's not the 'envy of the afl'.

If bicks gives up on coaching to recede into the media, then he is piss-weak and doesn't even deserve to be an assistant at the afc. Having said that, if jars is off the mark, then refer paragraph 1.
If he gives up on coaching, I don't think it really makes him piss weak, he's allowed to change into a career that will pay more and be far less stressful. I thought Bicks was good when in the media.

If he gives up on coaching, I don't think it really makes him piss weak, he's allowed to change into a career that will pay more and be far less stressful. I thought Bicks was good when in the media.

Maybe, but i bet when he applied for the senior coach he had a burning desire. I remember Kim Beasley making his pledge to Australia when last gunning for pm. He was enthused, he was raring to go, he was rolling up his sleeves and committed to serving Australia. He lost, retired to the back bench and faded into obscurity. It's a weak out, give me everything or I'll take nothing. Can't respect that.

It's reasonable for Bickley, I think the point is its still perpetuating the "we can't sack him, jobs for the boys" look

Good news. Now for Clarke. What are thoughts on Camporeale? I've had questions about midfield numbers around the ball often being well below opposing teams at times. Are we happy with Milburn also? Defence is certainly improving as our defenders are starting to leave kindergarten. Could be in for a golden period if we can sort out one more KPD. Ben Hart ready to leave Collingwood? And Goody from Essendon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LMAO. Roo the saviour. Bet he's not done a thing.:p There was talk months ago by Sando that the coaching box would be reviewed at seasons end. Writing on the wall for Bicks you would think.
again i agree ....just coincidental that these movements have happened after Roo has joined the board ......plans would have well & truly been in place for some time....

again i agree ....just coincidental that these movements have happened after Roo has joined the board ......plans would have well & truly been in place for some time....
Believe what you want to believe ;)

Changes are happening - not before time at AFC which hardly ever changes in decades.

Must be a coincidence a pissed off Roo has just got on the Board...

I must say, as out of his element as Bicks has been as our forward line coach he's far superior in that role than he was in the media
But I would prefer him doing damage to Ch9 than AFC's forward line...

Ricciuto to personally announce new major sponsor Spray & Wipe...

"When you've got tough, built on grime that won't come off, I recommend this stuff. Nothing cleans your house better!"

(It's all him. Don't try and tell me it's not, because it is. Yewwwwww!!!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back