Solved BigFooty Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief I was having a look at some of the leaderboards on the tipping. Just wondering how come the weekly leaderboards don't show all the participants /their correct tips for that week? Round 1 in the competition I'm looking at will show the full 81 tipsters but Round 2 will cut it short by like 20.

Chief I was having a look at some of the leaderboards on the tipping. Just wondering how come the weekly leaderboards don't show all the participants /their correct tips for that week? Round 1 in the competition I'm looking at will show the full 81 tipsters but Round 2 will cut it short by like 20.
I do not know. jim boy ?

Without double-checking the code, I'm pretty certain it displays only those users who actually tipped that week

Without double-checking the code, I'm pretty certain it displays only those users who actually tipped that week
Ah ok., thanks. :thumbsu:

I had a feeling it could be that, but wasn't sure as I'm certain most would still get a tip or two correct from the away side wins. Any chance for next season we can have it showing everyone?

Ah ok., thanks. :thumbsu:

I had a feeling it could be that, but wasn't sure as I'm certain most would still get a tip or two correct from the away side wins. Any chance for next season we can have it showing everyone?
Yeah, if I remember

Remove this Banner Ad

Back