Big Bash Fantasy 2015/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Into 2nd again..great work by you

The toxic slide continues. .down to 28th

Thanks, now to knuckle down and get that 1st place haha

Not sure who i wanna bring in this week Canes are in such awful form and up against the two good teams in Strikers & Perth.

Back up to 182 really need a good week this week to get in the top 100. Bringing in 3 canes players and locking in Christian for VC.

Not sure who i wanna bring in this week Canes are in such awful form and up against the two good teams in Strikers & Perth.

I'm going to go VC Christian and C on Russell. I think that's the best way to go. If Christian duds it up in the first game then I'll just go with Russell.

I'm going to go VC Christian and C on Russell. I think that's the best way to go. If Christian duds it up in the first game then I'll just go with Russell.

Yep, most of the comp will have Christian capt/vc, could be a good round to look at someone different like a dunk or Boyce and gain some very handy points.

Brought in Christian, Wells and Sanga. Surly Sanga will turn it around and have started with Sammy.

Pretty happy Sammy and Wells will be super unique and scored fairly well. Christian and Sanga however...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck mate, 1st is on SCS so hopefully one of the sites can take the crown. Great preseason for you fellas as we head into SuperCoach that's for sure!

Good luck mate, 1st is on SCS so hopefully one of the sites can take the crown. Great preseason for you fellas as we head into SuperCoach that's for sure!

Nice work. i see he (1st) went Paine VC who killed it, i think his going to be VERY hard to run down now.

Nice work. i see he (1st) went Paine VC who killed it, i think his going to be VERY hard to run down now.
Yeah he's been riding a wave of good decisions so hope he can keep it up. He mentioned in an earlier post that your team was looking very good as well so he's not quite counting his chickens yet :p

Ive got 660 with Christian, Wells, Sammy and Kumar to come. Cmon Kumar give me a big score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back