Big Bash Fantasy 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian as C for me, Kumar as VC

ranked in the top 1000, going for 6 in a row in league :thumbsu:

Tossed up between Christian and Paine.

Went Paine.
Praying (sorry) that Christian has another horror game 2nite.
Most above me (I'm 28th) have him as there Capt option

Thanks, now to knuckle down and get that 1st place haha

Not sure who i wanna bring in this week Canes are in such awful form and up against the two good teams in Strikers & Perth.

Damm you slipped to 4th bud

Leader had another good round

Still vc and captain scores that will decide everything.

I managed to climb back to 5th overall

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Damm you slipped to 4th bud

Leader had another good round

Still vc and captain scores that will decide everything.

I managed to climb back to 5th overall
Well done mate! I somehow continued my Roller coaster and went back up to 70th. Top 50 hopefully here I come! This week I'm bringing in Zampa, Stoines and Head for Hastings :(, Wells and Gayle

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Stoinis mite be my sneaky capt gamble
Just gotta drink some more b4hand
Risky. Might be better to play it safe with the captain and rely on your pods to make ground for you.
Great to see you and Damion right up with the leaders. Hoping for a SC forum quinella :)

Poor last round saw me drop from a season high 123rd back to 189th.
Flores getting dropped means I'll have to rely on Turner in that 11th position ... virtually a donut. Otherwise I'm happy with my team.
KP(C), Wright, Stoinis, Handscomb, Lynn and Burns tonight.

Risky. Might be better to play it safe with the captain and rely on your pods to make ground for you.
Great to see you and Damion right up with the leaders. Hoping for a SC forum quinella :)

Poor last round saw me drop from a season high 123rd back to 189th.
Flores getting dropped means I'll have to rely on Turner in that 11th position ... virtually a donut. Otherwise I'm happy with my team.
KP(C), Wright, Stoinis, Handscomb, Lynn and Burns tonight.

Going Stoinis

Balls and All

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Ladies and Gentlemen. I'll give you some advice that must be taken in haha. Well basically I reversed my trades that I written above 10 minutes before lockout from Travis Head to Chris Lynn. Not too know that the PC I was on would shut down, then I would get my phone out and it would lag out. By the time I finally got it up (2 minutes to go) and made the trades I had just missed out and it was locked out. Basically though the only thing that has hurt me is Chris Lynn (so far). So basically after this fail and not being able to trade out Duke Hastings I went with Gayle, Christian and Wells to Lumb, Watson and Carberry (Only decent player I could afford and up against a depleted Stars line-up

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
It's amazing how often teams seem to put in shockers when they have the double header. The Sixers have been the champions at it this season, but the Stars are on target to take their crown this week. Four Stars playing for me tonight including my captain for a total of 39 points. Great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back