Big Bash Fantasy- Rd 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking again I see I forgot that I still have Richardson to replace Lee and that you don't have my captain Lynn whereas I do have your captain Christian, so my chances are much better than I thought.

You: 119 + Christian
M: Lynnx2 + Laughlin + Richardson

Points on the board are always worth a lot so it could be a tight finish.

Not sure you have added the current scores correctly. I think you're out by 27 points.

By my calculations, I am currently on 409 points if you include my E scores from Carbs 81 & Arafat 12. Where as you're on 263 if you include Klingers 22 E score.
=
Me: 146 + Christian
You: Lynnx2 + Laughlin + Richardson

It pretty much comes down to what Lynn does as your C

Not sure you have added the current scores correctly. I think you're out by 27 points.

By my calculations, I am currently on 409 points if you include my E scores from Carbs 81 & Arafat 12. Where as you're on 263 if you include Klingers 22 E score.
=
Me: 146 + Christian
You: Lynnx2 + Laughlin + Richardson

It pretty much comes down to what Lynn does as your C
I'm actually on 290 because they've only included Lynn's first game score of 27 once because he won't become my captain until the round is completed.
Your right that it all pretty much depends on what Lynn does. Christian too. I don't trust my two bowlers too score all that much. I'm still hoping Christian scores well, but that Lynn and the others do enough to make up for it. I need his points for the overall score.

I'm actually on 290 because they've only included Lynn's first game score of 27 once because he won't become my captain until the round is completed.
Your right that it all pretty much depends on what Lynn does. Christian too. I don't trust my two bowlers too score all that much. I'm still hoping Christian scores well, but that Lynn and the others do enough to make up for it. I need his points for the overall score.

Ah, all good. I'm not too fussed about league wins, TBH. Hope you get a big score this week. :thumbsu:

I'm more interested in fluking a $500 weekly prize. I've set my structure up to have a crack at a weekly next round. I'll probably add 2 more Scorchers which will give me 9 Scorchers, playing twice in Rd5. Just need Perth to put together 2 strong performances over their double headers, with everyone contributing. :rainbow::oops:

The closest of my five league match ups this week has Ludeman + 7 vs Peirson, Cutting, Richardson. Guess most people have given up already :rolleyes: Any thoughts on what a 'better-than-most' score might be this round? 750-800?

In my match against toxic it is Laughlin + Lynn + 27 x 2 + Zampa v Christian x 2 + Cutting + Gannon

Is Gannon playing? If not then Beer's 72 is added. It'll be very close. Who do you guys see winning?

I see toxic winning
toxic is the big bash champion..

By the way, who's in my team and who's playing when?
That's funny, I see TN25 winning

Check for yourself enemy

Mite log on and bask in my glory.
I presume I'm top 3 in the league. .as farking if:p
is finals top 8?
You're 5th. I'm 8th :p

It seems Gannon will play which is good for me :)

Whos gannon?
Cameron Gannon. He plays for the Heat and is in your team. He got picked but if he didn't play then you would get Beer's 72 on the field. Can't see Gannon scoring that much

Cameron Gannon. He plays for the Heat and is in your team. He got picked but if he didn't play then you would get Beer's 72 on the field. Can't see Gannon scoring that much

We'll thats sh1t

Christian to score another quickfire 100plz

Doh I didn't notice Kallis' score not doubled yet. :(

Why are you counting Christian as a remaining player for you since I have him as well? Only his score for me matters.

Head, Lynn, Vettori, 185 vs Reardon, Ludeman, Christian(x1)
(-20), (2) (ommitted), 185 vs (61) (90) (52)

^ this is the way I see it panning out. I should win quite comfortably from here. ;)
Fantasy land, MM SP style :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doh I didn't notice Kallis' score not doubled yet. :(

Why are you counting Christian as a remaining player for you since I have him as well? Only his score for me matters.

Head, Lynn, Vettori, 185 vs Reardon, Ludeman, Christian(x1)
(-20), (2) (ommitted), 185 vs (61) (90) (52)

^ this is the way I see it panning out. I should win quite comfortably from here. ;)
662 (me) vs 357 (you) at the innings break.

Percentage killer thus far.

Forget the H2H, T.Head and Lynn to come. Shame I don't have Pierson. What chance the weekly for me??

Half time update vs toxic

Laughlin (40) + Lynn (48) + 27 x 2 + Zampa (40) v Christian (6) x 2 + Cutting (33) + Gannon (0)

64 points from Laughlin and Richardson in those last 2 overs of the Heat innings puts me 35 points ahead of Gingy at the change of innings.
Unless the bowlers get a bat it will come down to Christian's bowling .... and maybe Lynn's too if he bowls. The commentators seem to think he might.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back