Big Bash Fantasy- Rd 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
378 with Lynn (C) stuff you Bailey and your 15 points, Reardon, Pierson and Duffield to come. Needless to say I need Brisbane to do well here.

TN25

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 8, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Scorchers, Glory, Southampton
408 with Duffield, Reardon and Lynn to come

fantasyunit

All Australian
Sep 1, 2014
Newcastle
AFL Club
Gold Coast
514 all out :rainbow:

Mussey & Blizzard :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Might be enough to hang onto my 117 ranking? :oops:

You'll pants me. Currently 300 with only Cutting and Duffield to come plus hopefully a catch or ten from Peirson and Lynn. Woeful round, 500+ could be a good score I reckon.

4 players, Lynn * 2, Perison, Reardon and Duffield.

Yes somehow I've gone backwards so far. Duffield needs a quick 20 + a 3 wicket haul to get me up to 500.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup. On another note, can confirm that there will be a World Cup fantasy game on the official World Cup website.
Start a new thread about it with details and i'll sticky it.

472 all out, with Lynn on 5, Hussey on 9 and my Captain Bailey on 15 (30) from two games.

I'm very very lucky Henriques and Kallis bowled well to make up for their crappy batting.

Still seems to be a good score compared to others surprisingly.

upload_2015-1-11_22-45-10.png

upload_2015-1-11_22-46-52.png

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
472 all out, with Lynn on 5, Hussey on 9 and my Captain Bailey on 15 (30) from two games.

I'm very very lucky Henriques and Kallis bowled well to make up for their crappy batting.

Still seems to be a good score compared to others surprisingly.

Certainly too good for my 405 in our league match.

My Hobart players were disgraceful. The 4 of them played 8 games and averaged just 18 points.

Last edited:
Wow, weather forecast not looking good for Rd 7.

Strikers vs Thunder: Humid. Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain, most likely during this afternoon and evening. Winds easterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning.

Renegades vs Heat: Luckily being held at Etihad otherwise would probably be affected.

Sixers vs Strikers: Cloudy morning. High (80%) chance of rain in the morning, with the chance of a thunderstorm. Mostly sunny afternoon. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending northwest to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

Heat vs Hurricanes: Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then shifting east to southeasterly during the afternoon.

TN25

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 8, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Scorchers, Glory, Southampton
Finished on 434 which ranked me 13,022nd for the round. My batsman scored 32 in total, which is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back