Big Bash Fantasy- Rd 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why tank? No point in saving trades. Bring in 3 x Stars or 3 x Thunder.

I'm tanking THIS round, to have a crack at the Rd8 weekly.

I used my 3 trades for White, KP & Bird for next rounds double headers. I also already have MHussey*, Kallis, Blizzard & Wright. Will trade in 3 more Stars/Thunder for Rd8 which will give me 10 playing twice if Huss comes up. 9 if he doesn't + Dunk & Dorrf. Should give the weekly a shake with that line up.

I'm tanking THIS round, to have a crack at the Rd8 weekly.

I used my 3 trades for White, KP & Bird for next rounds double headers. I also already have MHussey*, Kallis, Blizzard & Wright. Will trade in 3 more Stars/Thunder for Rd8 which will give me 10 playing twice if Huss comes up. 9 if he doesn't + Dunk & Dorrf. Should give the weekly a shake with that line up.

Captain is key to weekly

Make Christian capt he did
ignore simmons as vice he did.

Go the early crow he did

Stroke balls with sandpaper he should

FFS

Replying to own post i will
taking sandpaper away i will
loving dan Christian as captain again!

749 all out

Replying to own post i will
taking sandpaper away i will
loving dan Christian as captain again!

749 all out
Great score Yoda :D
Courageous move switching your captain from Simmons to Christian and it really paid off. His 154 points in the first game compared to my captain Lynn's -40 pretty much decided our league match and he really backed it up in the second game.

Dunk...worst decision ever FFS
At least you only had him sitting on your bench .... I had to take his lousy score. He's been the disappointment of the series imo. I've had him for all but 2 games and managed to miss his one and only decent score.

596 saw me plummet to 165th. Pretty glad it will soon all be over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back