Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Scored a mediocre 613 points in Rd 1 AND lost to arch nemesis Jiska in a league game. :(:thumbsdown:

I pity the fools who are scheduled to play my 22 man Rd2 team though. :p

98795_1bcec8c9dfba274f5e90ff38bdd97c7a.JPG

SNAP. Was just about to create this thread.

Holy * on your Round 2 team. I thought my 9 x double points were good.

Lucky for you, Gingy, Round 1 wasn't a league match - just head to head. And to think I had Maddison sitting on my bench :mad:

Don't want to throw the cat amongst the pigeons too much, but the Hobart forecast for tomorrow nights game is not looking great. Sixers and Hurricanes affected.

Solid Jiska, just letting you know that both Hogg and NCN won't be playing tonight. Hogg should be back for the second game, NCN still a couple of weeks away apparently.
Wellllllll *. Thanks for letting me know, better than making a mad scramble just before the game.

Pretty frustrating given I put Hogg in my initial team for this week specifically - now he's a waste :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers

and squads?
Already named.

Adelaide Strikers 13 man squad: Johan Botha (c), Brad Hodge (vc), Travis Head, Jon Holland, Hamish Kingston, Ben Laughlin, Trent Lawford, Tim Ludeman, Kieron Pollard, Kane Richardson, Alex Ross, Craig Simmons, Adam Zampa.

Perth Scorchers 13 man squad: Adam Voges (c), Ashton Agar, Yasir Arafat, Jason Behrendorff, Michael Carberry, Hilton Cartwright, Marcus Harris, Michael Klinger, Simon Mackin, james Muirhead, Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye, Sam Whiteman.

Made three trades this week.

OUT: Pieterson IN: Carberry
OUT: Burns IN: Maddinson
OUT: Christian IN: Kallis

Have put the C on Carberry. Hopefully he'll go big in at least one innings

Made three trades this week.

OUT: Pieterson IN: Carberry
OUT: Burns IN: Maddinson
OUT: Christian IN: Kallis

Have put the C on Carberry. Hopefully he'll go big in at least one innings

You can (reasonably) safely have a double dip at the C score this week with 2 teams playing twice. VC a Scorcher tonight, if he has a huge game put the C on a bye player otherwise put the C on a Sixers player tomorrow night.

You can (reasonably) safely have a double dip at the C score this week with 2 teams playing twice. VC a Scorcher tonight, if he has a huge game put the C on a bye player otherwise put the C on a Sixers player tomorrow night.
Yeah I think I will. VC on Carberry for both games. If he spuds up, I'll put the C on Kallis. If he scores well I'll make Wright captain

Yeah those top scores really put our mid 600 scores into perspective. Like scoring about 1500 in the opening SC round. It's a lot of ground to make up in just 7 rounds.

But how many of the top players have overloaded on Stars players?

Rd2 team.

rd2.PNG

Yeah those top scores really put our mid 600 scores into perspective. Like scoring about 1500 in the opening SC round. It's a lot of ground to make up in just 7 rounds.

Not necessarily, last year I was ranked like 5k after the 1st round. 1k at the 1/2 way mark, then came home with a wet sail & ended up 38th overall. Got monster scores in the finals when most spudded up.

That's true. This week is perfect for the loophole. Not sure I'll be using it though. If I go ahead with my original plan to replace my 3 Stars with Scorchers/Sixers then I almost certainly won't have a non-starter for the loophole. The option would be to bring in a Heat player instead, probably Lyle, as they have the next double header. Tricky decision.

Not necessarily, last year I was ranked like 5k after the 1st round. 1k at the 1/2 way mark, then came home with a wet sail & ended up 38th overall. Got monster scores in the finals when most spudded up.
That sounds a bit more hopeful.
The Stars are making a habit of causing people to spud up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back