Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
653 with half my scores in. Enjoying Rd 2 a lot more than Rd 1 so far :D Probably a bit greedy but I'm hoping to crack the 1000 mark from here (and will probably still lose to Gingy:rolleyes: ).

Well played, I didn't think anyone would give me a run for my money this round. You're still a chance though.

Me: Voges, Maddison, Turner & Arafat + 12 points
You: Klinger, Abbott, Cummins

I'm 665 at the moment with 11+C still to play :eek: Would be stoked if my 11 Scorchers & Sixers can repeat that score in their 2nd games. 1300+ would give my overall ranking a huge rise. :thumbsu:

fantasyunit

All Australian
Sep 1, 2014
Newcastle
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Well played, I didn't think anyone would give me a run for my money this round. You're still a chance though.

Me: Voges, Maddison, Turner & Arafat + 12 points
You: Klinger, Abbott, Cummins

I'm 665 at the moment with 11+C still to play :eek: Would be stoked if my 11 Scorchers & Sixers can repeat that score in their 2nd games. 1300+ would give my overall ranking a huge rise. :thumbsu:

Just realised I'm actually 678, Whiteman's score on my bench hasn't been included. So Voges, Maddinson, Turner, Arafat vs Klinger, Abbott, Cummins +13.

You should have me, but hopefully it at least comes down to something like Abbott, Cummins vs Maddinson +75 to keep it interesting.

TN25

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 8, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Scorchers, Glory, Southampton
Accidentally put the C on Maddinson.

I'm on 520 with Carberry, Maddinson x 2, Finch, Kallis, Hartley, Behrendorff, Tunrer and Klinger still to play

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
760 with 9 Scorchers/Sixers to play again including captain Henriques. If they were to repeat their first scores of the round it would leave a score of 1425 but that's not very likely.

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
760 with 9 Scorchers/Sixers to play again including captain Henriques. If they were to repeat their first scores of the round it would leave a score of 1425 but that's not very likely.

Wait...you scored 760 from only 9 players?

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Me too.

C ended up on Lumb. Acceptable.

I thought about Lumb & Maddinson but went Henriques as C. Purely because he bats top 3-4 & bowls 2-4 overs. Looks like I'm going to even out our head to head ledger this round partly due to this C choice.

I thought about Lumb & Maddinson but went Henriques as C. Purely because he bats top 3-4 & bowls 2-4 overs. Looks like I'm going to even out our head to head ledger this round partly due to this C choice.
Can't believe I'm even in touch, given you have 4 more players that are playing twice than I do.

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Can't believe I'm even in touch, given you have 4 more players that are playing twice than I do.

My 4 Scorchers middle order batsmen not getting much time in the middle the last 2 games. I might have to trade in Harris & Klinger for Scorchers next double header in Rd 5 & flick off Carbs & Voges.

1156 I think. Stoked with that, would have liked a bit more from Henriques tonight but should be a fairly big rankings jump.

You reckon a big jump? I got 1113, currently ranked 2897.

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
1149 for me I think. Disappointing effort by my 9 scorchers/sixers players with just 389 after scoring 665 in their first games of the round.
Unhappy with Henriques not bowling enough overs and costing himself the economy bonus.

Had a tight league match with Broar. It pretty much came down to whether or not Cummins would get a chance to bat. Luckily for me he didn't and I think I sneaked home by 13 points.

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Very disappointed with my 11 Sixers/Scorcers in their 2nd games. 665 in their 1st games & only 294 in their 2nd. 959 total is a sub-par effort from 22 starters. Still kicking myself picking Voges over Klinger. 50/50 call cost me a 1100+ score.

I'll stick with the plan on maximizing the number of players starting based on the fixture though & load up with 6 Heat players for Rd4 & re-shuffle my 6 Scorchers players for their next double in Rd5. Probably Voges & Carbs > Harris & Klinger

Wasn't wrong about the big jump. From 14,328 to 186, 31st for the round. How's everyone else looking?

Have to hand it to you, got it completely correct. Went from about 2800th to 27th overall. Ranked 55th for the round. Happy.

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Game in Brisbane tonight (Heat v Stars) looks like it's going to be cancelled at this stage due to bad weather. Makes things interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back