Big Bash Fantasy; Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

321 with 10+C to play. FU Wright & Klanger C :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

314/6. 10 + C to come. Very happy with that. Dorff solid as captain, Whiteman getting it done with the gloves, Hoggy is just brilliant and pretty happy with Kane's work at the end there.

8 Scorchers players out of 10 on the field and only 321 ??

LOL.

To be fair to my 8 Scorchers, Wright robbed them of 20 points. Would have looked a lot better had I captained Voges/Tye/Hogg/Dorff over Klinger.

It's all good, MrsG will probably win the weekly & throw a slab my way. :p 600 with 11+C to play. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair to my 8 Scorchers, Wright robbed them of 20 points. Would have looked a lot better had I captained Voges/Tye/Hogg/Dorff over Klinger.

It's all good, MrsG will probably win the weekly & throw a slab my way. :p 600 with 11+C to play. :eek:

Wow, where's Mrs. G ranked?

Yipes!! A still picture can make anyone look bad though.

This is much more representative of the lovely Eugenie Bouchard...

wkh0l0.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-6_22-51-0.png
    upload_2015-1-6_22-51-0.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 6
If I've learned anything from my first BB fantasy season it's this. Don't trade in crap players just because they're playing twice in the round .... because all you get is twice the crap. And yes Carberry, I'm talking about you.

256 points with Boyce and Lynn to play as well as my Scorchers again, Klinger(vc), Behrendorf, Harris, Carberry and Turner.
Have to decide whether a 21 point start is enough for Klinger to outscore Lynn for the captain's spot. No idea really.

On second thoughts, it's an average per player of 40 which isn't too bad.

600?? WTF!! What is her team??

Yipes!! A still picture can make anyone look bad though.

This is much more representative of the lovely Eugenie Bouchard...

wkh0l0.jpg
She looks too young there.

Thought she was stunning until she opened her mouth. Will keep that in mind should we ever hook up ;)

If I've learned anything from my first BB fantasy season it's this. Don't trade in crap players just because they're playing twice in the round .... because all you get is twice the crap.
An important lesson.

On second thoughts, it's an average per player of 40 which isn't too bad.

600?? WTF!! What is her team??

Her starting 11 are all Scorchers.

She started off with 11 stars in Rd1 for their double header going for the weekly, but they stunk up both games badly. She gave up on the team after that, but I've been trading in Scorchers for her since then for another crack at the weekly. She'll be pleasantly surprised if she finds an extra $500 in her account in a few days. I might even get lucky. ;)

She looks too young there.

Thought she was stunning until she opened her mouth. Will keep that in mind should we ever hook up ;)
Well, she is a woman ;) (now I'm in trouble)
What was it that put you off? Was it what she said or her voice?

Her starting 11 are all Scorchers.

She started off with 11 stars in Rd1 for their double header going for the weekly, but they stunk up both games badly. She gave up on the team after that, but I've been trading in Scorchers for her since then for another crack at the weekly. She'll be pleasantly surprised if she finds an extra $500 in her account in a few days. I might even get lucky. ;)
She has to have a massive chance with a start like that. We'll all be barracking for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back