Big Bash League - Big Semi Final 2: Perth Scorchers vs. Melbourne Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

It's pathetic, absolutely no reason why the final could not have been played in in Perf.

Really?

I think some Scorchers fans are forgetting that if it was Melbourne or Adelaide who had won the 'rights' to host they wouldn't have been able to play at their HG full stop, so it's a lot more fair to have no one with a chance to have a home final as opposed to 5 teams can win a home final and 3 will have to play at Manuka.

Really?

I think some Scorchers fans are forgetting that if it was Melbourne or Adelaide who had won the 'rights' to host they wouldn't have been able to play at their HG full stop, so it's a lot more fair to have no one with a chance to have a home final as opposed to 5 teams can win a home final and 3 will have to play at Manuka.
But in the end, there was no impact on the ability to host the final. It's all well and good to say that it could have, but at the end of the day a side has been deprived of hosting a final for a non-issue.

Really?

yeah but Perth are the only team that gets to host bbl finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back