Big Bash Season 15-16

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Bird will stay at the Stars, the group seem to get along really well.

proposed Women's BBL announced for 2015/16 with each franchise partnering with the men's team. (same colours and team name) Unfortunately this means the ACT team gets the flick, and NSW and VIC are split.
http://www.cricket.com.au/news/wome...gn-with-mens-big-bash-league-clubs/2015-02-19
I don't feel as though this is a good idea. It should be branded differently to the mens competition. Also surely there's not enough talent for 8 teams. Should've had the ACT team as well.

I don't feel as though this is a good idea. It should be branded differently to the mens competition. Also surely there's not enough talent for 8 teams. Should've had the ACT team as well.
They have 7 teams anyway.

Trade week has commenced. McKay and Rohrer both traded to Sydney Thunder with no players traded back in return.

I didn't mind Rohrer as a bat maybe two seasons ago. Something went amiss and he hasn't been able to take that next step to any great heights

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trade week has commenced. McKay and Rohrer both traded to Sydney Thunder with no players traded back in return.
McKay was a weird one this season. Barely played even when the Stars bowling stocks were looking thin. I think it's best for him that he got transferred. Hopefully he gets more opportunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this his move or the teams? He didn't have the greatest 14/15 season but I can't see any non-Aus team guys taking over as captain.
The Team, he may move beforehand but they won't decide whether to offer him a contract until they appoint a new coaching panel. Strange move IMO by the Stars. Most of the players took unders to stay there in the first place.

The Team, he may move beforehand but they won't decide whether to offer him a contract until they appoint a new coaching panel. Strange move IMO by the Stars. Most of the players took unders to stay there in the first place.
That is strange. Considering some of the great players they've got, you'd hate to lose them based on White leaving.

Got a feeling White will move to the Renegades with Faulkner taking over the captaincy at the Stars.
Heard a rumour that Faulkner's gone to the Hurricanes so this might be hard. The Stars have certainly gone hardball in all the wrong ways this trade period. They want to get to their first grand final, so let's not offer the captain a contract, and trade out Australia's best t20 player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back