Big Bash Semi Final #1- Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Sixers at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I never see Richo & Laughlin in Strikers colours again, they were awful. The former is definitely a spud at T20.
Our bowlers had a bad night but our batsmen played exactly as they were expected to. Look good beating up on opponents defending low scores but aren't willing to work at chasing down respectable totals.

Hope I never see Richo & Laughlin in Strikers colours again, they were awful. The former is definitely a spud at T20.
When Richo dropped the catch, I just couldn't stop pondering, how the * does a professional cricketer spill that? Seriously, most U10 cricketers would swallow that. Possibly the worst dropped catch I've ever seen.

As for the crowd figure, rather surprising considering the dancing stage & the blocked off areas (for the sight screens) would've reduced capacity. Either that figure was a guess by a stadium official, or the capacity of the ground must be at least 55k?

As for the crowd figure, rather surprising considering the dancing stage & the blocked off areas (for the sight screens) would've reduced capacity. Either that figure was a guess by a stadium official, or the capacity of the ground must be at least 55k?

I thought the capacity was 54,600?

When Richo dropped the catch, I just couldn't stop pondering, how the **** does a professional cricketer spill that? Seriously, most U10 cricketers would swallow that. Possibly the worst dropped catch I've ever seen.
He didn't even have the high ball or sun to blame

slow slog drifting calmly to his center of gravity,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get it Adelaide Hawk, you clearly don't like T20 yet continue to post in these threads on the BBL, why? None of us give a s**t, you aren't going to suddenly make us all hate the format through being a parrot.
No wonder he is so in love with Ian Chappell.

Both bore everyone to death by going on and on and on about the same bloody thing all the time.

No wonder he is so in love with Ian Chappell.

Both bore everyone to death by going on and on and on about the same bloody thing all the time.

Please tell me no. The single most boring commentator on TV and that says a lot!

snowtown's banking industry hasn't recovered

Snowtown.jpg

And in a highly disturbing twist of irony, what are they using for those plants?!

The local council are taking the piss, surely?

And in a highly disturbing twist of irony, what are they using for those plants?!

The local council are taking the piss, surely?

It's the blood and bone fertiliser that is the real worry

Sixers are a much better side, have maintained that them and the Scorchers potentially were the best 2 sides.
We all forgot how good the Sixers were in their first four games. They were the standout team for mine. A couple of really unlucky losses against Scorchers and Stars made them seem worse than they actually are.

We all forgot how good the Sixers were in their first four games. They were the standout team for mine. A couple of really unlucky losses against Scorchers and Stars made them seem worse than they actually are.

Yes, quite a balanced side especially if Maddinson uses his brain. I liked him not opening today. Their bowling attack is outstanding and similarly to the Scorchers would back themselves to defend a score

When Richo dropped the catch, I just couldn't stop pondering, how the **** does a professional cricketer spill that? Seriously, most U10 cricketers would swallow that. Possibly the worst dropped catch I've ever seen.

It looked like Richo was really shaken up after he hit Wessels helmet. Maybe that had something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back