FTA-TV Big Brother 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

I am very serious. Sarah is a positive and giving influence towards the earth. We should all be grateful that we have a chance to learn some lessons on how to be more giving from her.

Lol yep michael chess is a skill abd dancing requires more intelligence and these idiots just accept it. Struggling to deal with the fact he isnt as smart as he though he was.
did they actually check his IQ or just take his word for it, cos seriously this guy is no genius that is for sure.

I'd say watts4ever is more of a genius than Michael.

did they actually check his IQ or just take his word for it, cos seriously this guy is no genius that is for sure.

I'd say watts4ever is more of a genius than Michael.

Depending on which test he took, there's a chance he's not even qualified for Mensa. One particular test has a minimum of 132, while all the others require 140+.

They appear to be using the term genius very loosely.

Is Bradley related to this guy by any chance?

gareth.jpg

He seems pretty bright. Who gives a s**t if his geography is crap and he never learnt how to play chess properly.

He's also starting to look depressed after spending a couple of weeks surrounded by idiots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bradley telling Estelle that today was the one week anniversary of their first kiss .... :oops:
That was so creepy. First thing he says when he wakes up, so it was definitely on his mind. Estelle looked so freaked out :p

Supposedly his IQ is only mid 130's. So really not that high, my IQ was pushing 140 when I got tested when I was 14 but I turned out to be s**t at school, IQ means nothing unless you put in the work. I would say an IQ in the 130's is no where near genius level but you can certainly tell there is a difference between him and quite a few of the housemates, most of them are dumb as dog s**t.

Sick of Ben, Sarah, and really hope Ray stays for as long as possible. Ben is just straight up campaigner.

Ben is a little bitch. I hope the gay community is ashamed.
Anyone see his convo with Zoe the other day ? "I know that everyone has a purpose. When you come out of this house you're going to be....amazing" WTF you little dickhead. What an immature little girl he is

Supposedly his IQ is only mid 130's. So really not that high, my IQ was pushing 140 when I got tested when I was 14 but I turned out to be s**t at school, IQ means nothing unless you put in the work. I would say an IQ in the 130's is no where near genius level but you can certainly tell there is a difference between him and quite a few of the housemates, most of them are dumb as dog s**t.
I think his life experience makes him seem smarter than some of the house mates, not his IQ. To not know the capital of Tassie makes him just as stupid as the other other house mates.

Ben is a little bitch. I hope the gay community is ashamed.
Anyone see his convo with Zoe the other day ? "I know that everyone has a purpose. When you come out of this house you're going to be....amazing" WTF you little dickhead. What an immature little girl he is

Ray Ray is a total douche bag! I hope the heterosexual community is ashamed.

I mean really dude, since when was Ben elected representative of all Gays in Australia? Your comment is the stupidest thing I have ever read on BF and that's saying something. I hope your mum is ashamed!

Ray Ray is a total douche bag! I hope the heterosexual community is ashamed.

I mean really dude, since when was Ben elected representative of all Gays in Australia? Your comment is the stupidest thing I have ever read on BF and that's saying something. I hope your mum is ashamed!

My mum died last year, so choose someone else.If that's the dumbest thing you have ever read on here then that post is the only thing you have ever read on BF.
Whether he likes it or not, Ben is a role model for all young homos. The way he has acted is poor and very immature. He is like a high school girl with his pathetic gossip and sniping behind people's backs. "Bradley, you're like the rat in Charlotte's Web, except we all wish you were dead". Yeah, nice work you pretentious w***er. There would be plenty of young gay kids watching this show. I just hope they don't think it's okay to act the same way Ben does.

edit:I read over my post again and i can see why it could be taken the wrong way. I still stand by Ben being a potential influence on young gay kids. But I could have said it in a different way

My mum died last year, so choose someone else.If that's the dumbest thing you have ever read on here then that post is the only thing you have ever read on BF.
Whether he likes it or not, Ben is a role model for all young homos. The way he has acted is poor and very immature. He is like a high school girl with his pathetic gossip and sniping behind people's backs. "Bradley, you're like the rat in Charlotte's Web, except we all wish you were dead". Yeah, nice work you pretentious Moo. There would be plenty of young gay kids watching this show. I just hope they don't think it's okay to act the same way Ben does.

edit:I read over my post again and i can see why it could be taken the wrong way. I still stand by Ben being a potential influence on young gay kids. But I could have said it in a different way

Gay guys can act immature just like straight guys can. You really need to grow up mate because you sound like 12 yo. Ben is not a role model for gays, just like Brad is not a role model for nerds...they are reality TV stars ...there is a big difference. Anyone who looks upon any of them as role models is complete moron, Gay or Straight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back