Big Brother 2013 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of Ben - he got a job writing Blu-ray reviews for JB Hi-Fi's STACK Magazine:
http://www.stack.net.au/fun/i.php?goto=45&post=Big-Brothers-BEN-writing-for-JB-Hi-Fi-Magazine
Big Brother's BEN writing for JB Hi-Fi's STACK Magazine

If you're a fan of the loveable Ben from this year's Big Brother (who isn't!), then you're in for a double treat.

A self-confessed film nut, Ben shares exclusive pictures, right here — revealing his jaw-droppingly huge Blu-ray collection.

Plus! In exciting news: Ben tries his hand for the very first time at movie reviewing... and the impressive end result is coming very soon to JB Hi-Fi's STACK Magazine.
One of my favourite housemates writing reviews for my favourite shop? Hell yeah! Looking forward to his first review.

Dat movie collection.:thumbsu:

Gawsh I miss Big Brother :(

Been stalking everyone's twitter account. Tim's been literally replying to every random that asks him a question, what a good bloke! Everyone else seems to ignore all their fans.

^^ LOL Tahan's stick figured, tiny boyfriend that is probably a millionaire

Can't see the pic.

Also, read in an article way back that Tahan has gotten the most interest from companies than any other housemate "by far"!

Can't see the pic.

Also, read in an article way back that Tahan has gotten the most interest from companies than any other housemate "by far"!

Well when 70% of the population of Austrlalia are w***ers you would expect that to happen. Tim gave us love, entertainment, passion and extreme comedy.

Tahan will give ??
oh god im bored as *

me

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

If 70% of the population of Australia are ******s (I don't know what this word was), that would hence mean that Tim is a Big Brother winner of 70% of ******s.

Does that then defy Tim is a true worthy Big Brother winner?

Pretty easy to get a lot of offers when your job involves modelling and you can be in a variety of magazines. TV offers and radio offers wouldn't come in the same amount as trashy modelling gigs would.

Anyway shut up about Tahan already, guys! This horse has been flogged to death. Yes, Tahan is a horse. This is incredibly tedious.

Well when 70% of the population of Austrlalia are ******s you would expect that to happen. Tim gave us love, entertainment, passion and extreme comedy.

Tahan will give ??
oh god im bored as ****

me

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Tahan was merely eye candy for the whole of Australia, I doubt that if she didn't have her good looks she wouldn't of made it as far as she had.

Tim was the perfect housemate and the most deserving one ever, he made it his job to make people watch and he did so. The way he has responded to so many people and how he's acted after the BB house is really a testiment to the person he is.

Also, what on this earth is Drew doing still with Tully!?! I mean this guy could have any girl, and he still goes with her?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back