Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Red wings, Tigers, Patriots
"Umpire paid a shitty free kick to Hodge and they won" tell the truth pls Shane.

822.gif

Aisha is so much more entertaining hey :rolleyes:

Well at least she isn't in the 'boring' group with Sandra. Aisha is a little more entertaining than Ryan. The 3 best ones are Skye, David, and Travis. The rest should all go before the top 3.

toenail11

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well at least she isn't in the 'boring' group with Sandra. Aisha is a little more entertaining than Ryan. The 3 best ones are Skye, David, and Travis. The rest should all go before the top 3.
Well there's no longer a 'Sandra' group as the only ones left are Ryan and Dave who don't seem to be close.
Now that she's no longer dragging him down look for lord Ryan to shine

Well there's no longer a 'Sandra' group as the only ones left are Ryan and Dave who don't seem to be close.
Now that she's no longer dragging him down look for lord Ryan to shine

We will see. At this stage he isn't near the top 3. He probably killed himself aligning himself with Sandra.

She might not be in the so called boring group, but she is still (now that Sandra has left) by far the most boring one in there. She provides nothing apart from evil eyes when anyone else tries to spend any time with her Trevy. Absolute wallflower.

Can't buy the Big Brother experience, stuff the cash. This game is Trav's to lose anyway.

My money's on Skye at this point. Australia loves numbskulls. My final 3 at this point is Jason, Travis and Skye. Not what I'd want, but what I think.

She might not be in the so called boring group, but she is still (now that Sandra has left) by far the most boring one in there. She provides nothing apart from evil eyes when anyone else tries to spend any time with her Trevy. Absolute wallflower.

She is still going to survive until Cat, Lawson, the intruders and a few others leave. She is good on the eye too. The cute ones usually survive for a while.

My money's on Skye at this point. Australia loves numbskulls. My final 3 at this point is Jason, Travis and Skye. Not what I'd want, but what I think.

Travis and Skye are 2 of them. The other spot is between David, Aisha, Jason (although is he really liked?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back