FTA-TV Big Brother 2014 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so who does Australia want as the winner? the token homosexual , the clueless bimbo , the social outcast or the lovable meathead? the rest are mere potplants. thinking the voters will end up going male . so David versus Travis. would rather David but he is running out of edited plotlines. the show as a whole has become a crafted soap opera as opposed to something organic and at least linear and coherent and interesting. big brother is soft and lacks a dark undertone

see-me-flyin.jpg

Priya tells Aish that she 'chose' her because she felt she needed the money most. What a crock of shite. Shifty bitch.

As for the 50k, no brainer...take it and RUN!!!

toxic agree about the Russian bird. Adds zero to this show and the sound of her voice is Fn annoying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Priya tells Aish that she 'chose' her because she felt she needed the money most. What a crock of shite. Shifty bitch.

As for the 50k, no brainer...take it and RUN!!!

toxic agree about the Russian bird. Adds zero to this show and the sound of her voice is Fn annoying.

Hey bud,

Priya is just plain vermon, makes me taste a little bit of sick in my mouth everytime she speaks

Cat is one of the best housemates ever!

Well at least for the chaos and controversy she brings, as for her morals in life, well lets just say they could improve.

One things for certain, a drunken Kat is one happy pussykat

Hey bud,

Priya is just plain vermon, makes me taste a little bit of sick in my mouth everytime she speaks

Cat is one of the best housemates ever!

Well at least for the chaos and controversy she brings, as for her morals in life, well lets just say they could improve.

One things for certain, a drunken Kat is one happy pussykat

Priya has carefully manipulated a lot of goings on in that house. You may not like her but if you appreciate the drama Cat brings then you should appreciate what Priya is bringing to the house.

Priya has carefully manipulated a lot of goings on in that house. You may not like her but if you appreciate the drama Cat brings then you should appreciate what Priya is bringing to the house.

I do admire her craftiness, but she makes me want to puke

Ryan's just about the funniest campaigner in the house. He was great value as the creative director. Some ripping one liners.

Final 3 - Ryan, Skye, Trav (if he stays)

I agree with that after seeing the amount of votes Ryan got last night!!! Jason in 4th and perhaps Leo in 5th.

But then again, going on my tips (0 right so far) have probably put the mozz on them now, and that won't happen! ;)

Tweet button can **** right off.

I have not seen one positive post yet about the tweet button.

I thought that was very clever.

I hope she stays, she's playing the game hard.

I think it can massively back fire

Aisha (thinking Prya chose her know she already won 20k) will assume Prya considers her a massive threat and may focus her nominations on her, and other disgruntled housemates could turn on Prya thinking "why offer Aish another 20k when others in here like Sandra could use it and are happy to leave?"

I think if people actually believe she picked Aisha to get the 20k, theyre gonna hate that she did that and see it purely as strategic because theres no way anyone would pick Aish in that spot given shes already banked 20k and is in a relationship in house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back