#thephoenix
#theviper
#thecagedflamingos
#massiv
#burgUlary
#Babyaish
#killerwhale
#rippachick
#allthenameswecalledthechinesebornaustraliangirlwithgreatbapsbutdatkellyclarksonhead
#warhammer
#shameonyou
#letmetellyou
#strategydave
#strategyskye
#strategymelvyn
#abbysdigits
#frozenchicken
#spagate
#hatesex
#penny
#crowlovespenny
#KFCplugs
#ambipurrplug
#sooooooo...
#anyoneforlimbo?
#Lawsongivesbabyaish20k
#stilldoesntjagher
#clawson
#*you
#bothofyas
#chloefromchippendale
#beststitchupever
#maggibeefnoodles
#samleaveshouseinstantlyrelaxes
#soigotbittenbyawombat
#littledavesandpennys
#50shadesofsandy
#leogetsplayed
#marinawaspointless
#skyedeclaresherselfwinner
#nekminnit
#serialkiller
#methaddict
#heartthrob
#BBwinner
#demteenagesccreamsindacrowd

#thankyoulinesmanthankyouballboys
#FaveBFthread
#loveyouseall

#crowcrowout

Last edited:

Once Dave left I did want Ryan to win, but I have to say he's probably one of the most undeserving winners of all time. Didn't audition for the show wasn't shown at all until the hotel task and was only ever shown making snide remarks.

Sorry to intrude but is there any substance (pardon the pun) to Ryan being a drug addict? I like the joke, but just don't get where it came from

this winner ranks up there with Trevor. I wonder if a pot plant as a winner would have been any different. I think Travis contributed more to this poor season. If the show has a future perhaps they can put a more volatile, testing big brother together with a few more experiments demographically in the cast and try avoid the immature fame seekers . the show offered up very little and was disposable tv at best. channel 9 are hopeless

Sorry to intrude but is there any substance (pardon the pun) to Ryan being a drug addict? I like the joke, but just don't get where it came from
VERY fidgety the first few weeks ( what we saw of him )

Decent result in a s**t season.

Trav told Mrs ODN afterwards that Ryan wouldn't have been seen much early in the season because he was swearing a lot. When Mrs ODN told him she is sorry he didn't win, he asked her what she liked about him. Some suggestion that BB won't be back until 2016 after the show but they did call for people to register their interest to be a housemate on 9 jumpin.

She sat near Reggie all night and had a good chat. Said she was lovely. Housemates all made themselves available for selfies with fans during the breaks.

Class of 2014

2386698000000578-2849929-The_lucky_few_More_than_10_000_people_around_Australia_auditione-33_1417005323956.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Late night shift worker. Just finished watching after managing to avoid any spoilers.

Ryan a worthy winner.

Skye's entrance was fn awkward to watch. She was having some kind of fit halfway thru. It was embarrassing but hysterical. Glad that campaigner didn't win.

Nice to see Katie again.

Lawson packing on the weight. Must be doing it hard with the emo comfort food. Got the feeling he and Cat are no longer together.

Kudos to Trav. I thought the way he handled himself tonight was first class. Genuinely happy and supportive of the winner. Good stuff . Methinks him & Aish are going to go strong after this.

Nice to see Katie again...

Quite surprised that Lisa hooked up with JaketheFake outside. What an odd couple.

Hoping the Phoenix hooks up with Penny.

Overall, a tough season to watch added by the fact that ch9 botched it and didn't really seem to give a * in the end. If this show is to survive, it needs to go back to the old format.

I wouldn't mind seeing a best of series. Viewers could vote fav 2 house mates from each season & put into the house in a BB Allstar season. Give them heaps of alcohol and let the blood spill.

Enjoyed the thread. Bring on
SUPERCOACH!!!

Last edited:
Like many others by the looks of it, I got bored of the show and stopped watching about half way, so I don't have much to say.

I really thought the show last night was a big disappointment, highlighted by the poor ending. I would say that Travis got more time on stage and a pump up than the actual winner, not to mention Sonia Kruger's joke about having a baby... Piss off flog.

It baffles me as to how Skye even placed third, she's an absolute mental case. CH9 have really ruined this show imo. They're going to need to do something drastic to get ratings back - didn't the show get the flick from their schedule multiple times during the season, being replaced by movies which got even worse ratings?

Decent result in a s**t season.

Trav told Mrs ODN afterwards that Ryan wouldn't have been seen much early in the season because he was swearing a lot. When Mrs ODN told him she is sorry he didn't win, he asked her what she liked about him. Some suggestion that BB won't be back until 2016 after the show but they did call for people to register their interest to be a housemate on 9 jumpin.

She sat near Reggie all night and had a good chat. Said she was lovely. Housemates all made themselves available for selfies with fans during the breaks.

Keep the after show goss coming pls.

Or save it all for us tomorrow night.

2376CDC100000578-2847089-image-3_1416836771533.jpg

Priya - " HISSSSSS "
Penny - " I wonder what Dave's doing ?...."
Thingy - " where did i leave my warhammer ?..."

hahahaha Lina looks hot there.

There is no way thats what penny is thinking. There is no one on earth that could possibly guess though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back