FTA-TV Big Brother 2014 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd she get a one on one with Trav?

Car park afterwards. Ryan was rushed in to the car by producers. They wouldn't let him talk to anyone. Travis and Skye were left to get themselves in the same car and came back to them.

Katie's :eek::eek::eek::eek:'s

So so fine

10525540_895641053787521_130839465_n.jpg

Lisa and Jake as a couple has so many question marks.

I just don't see it. They are two completely different people. One is a S**T who works on poles basically, and the other is a goofy little nerd who I still think bats for both sides.

'grats Ryan! A good winner I think. Had a bit of a dip in the middle where Sam and Sandra were dragging him down a little, but after they went he came up with the goods and proved himself to be a worthy winner.

Overall not the greatest season, Channel 9 have some work to do to redeem themselves next year.

And I dunno what it is about these photos with the newly crowned winner + crowd in the background, but they just look so epic. Tim's last year and now Ryan's, talk about a picture telling 1000 words.

238666A800000578-2849929-And_the_winner_is_Ryan_Ginns_is_the_winner_of_Big_Brother_Austra-30_1417005138792.jpg

I just don't see it. They are two completely different people. One is a S**T who works on poles basically, and the other is a goofy little nerd who I still think bats for both sides.

She just manages the club not actually a stripper.

I mean who'd wanna look at.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This "faux relationship" is just a PR stunt to stay relevant. Blind Freddy can see this.

When Sonia pointed out that Jake and Lisa where spending a lot of time together, Ol mate Phoenix had a bit of a devo look on his face

Also, lol at Cat and Lawson. How'd I know when they left the house nothing was going to happen.

Lawson rekt Cat on stage by basically saying he was done with her. Looks like he's found a new love in food

'grats Ryan! A good winner I think. Had a bit of a dip in the middle where Sam and Sandra were dragging him down a little, but after they went he came up with the goods and proved himself to be a worthy winner.

Overall not the greatest season, Channel 9 have some work to do to redeem themselves next year.

And I dunno what it is about these photos with the newly crowned winner + crowd in the background, but they just look so epic. Tim's last year and now Ryan's, talk about a picture telling 1000 words.

238666A800000578-2849929-And_the_winner_is_Ryan_Ginns_is_the_winner_of_Big_Brother_Austra-30_1417005138792.jpg

Great photo to caption

"The coke is on me"

"Gonna make it snow bitches"

Top thread guys. Was as enjoyable as the show. Ryan is a worthy winner, Trav very unlucky. Hopefully with a bit of rejuvenation channel 9 can get the show up and running properly next year. Don't * around with the scheduling and don't edit the s**t out of it.

Top thread guys. Was as enjoyable as the show. Ryan is a worthy winner, Trav very unlucky. Hopefully with a bit of rejuvenation channel 9 can get the show up and running properly next year. Don't **** around with the scheduling and don't edit the s**t out of it.

:)

Agree with all that.

Gonna miss you guise :hearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back