FTA-TV Big Brother 2014 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this storm is really having people that know each other go in to the house. Couples, an ex. Looks that way. Meh. If they are the housemates on the promo then they have already met and already know what the angle is. Hoping they are actors or that was all fake footage and they weren't together filming.

So this storm is really having people that know each other go in to the house. Couples, an ex. Looks that way. Meh. If they are the housemates on the promo then they have already met and already know what the angle is. Hoping they are actors or that was all fake footage and they weren't together filming.
Yeah good point that they might have already met eachother.

Is that what the storm is? I didn't really delve into it, just looked like there were a bunch of people from different backgrounds.

Is that what the storm is? I didn't really delve into it, just looked like there were a bunch of people from different backgrounds.

Not sure. Read speculation elsewhere. Maybe they were going off the hand holding, followed by the snake woman making evil eyes at them.

Surely they were actors. One of the best parts of the show is seeing them all meet each other, and the reactions of clashing personalities.
I would be disappointed if more than one or two of the housemates had a prior connection.

I love the idea of a shorter season. 100 days is way too long, especially when they're on for 1/2 hours each night. Just gets way too saturated and burns me out at the moment. They could also fix that with better editing. Half hour daily shows like they used to have, put in only the good stuff. There were way too many non events that were spruiked as big blow ups last year, just to keep people watching and fill gaps in the show. Less can definitely be more for BB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a pic of Ed from last series in today's paper.

And his hands are in his pockets dam it phantom13 :mad::D

Saw him in the flesh at the VFL game yesterday Shell can confirm the bizarre growth is still there. FWIW in the flesh i could not pick him and his brother apart, i only knew who was who as Ed isn't playing at the moment so was standing on the sidelines with his glamorous new girlfriend.

Probably still pining over Ed.

Nah, last I heard she was with some other reality contestant.
Well she's not getting any sympathy from me if that's all it is. It's approaching a year since she went all 'Fatal Attraction' on Ed in the house, it's time to move on. :p
Wonder what Shell was talking about then.

We know by now that one person has power in the house. Going out on a limb here, but I have this from a source ... no nominations but the person with the power chooses who goes (home or to elimination I did not hear, but I'd assume elimination so they still making money from voting). This person has the power the whole show and piecing it together, they are not a housemate, or at least not eligible to win. The person? None other than last year's winner Tim, thus his appearance in the promo. It appears that Tim might be putting boring people up each week (from inside or outside the house I do not know).

Let's see if I am being lead up the garden path here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back