thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal, Browns, Clips, Renegades
You read it.

My guess would be McKenna getting the flick.

Probably something incredibly minor like Brown being Brisbane's part time forwards coach

Why are we all stuck with this big brother bull sh*t until 9:40, what a farce.
These entitled bunch of muppets, I'd love to go in that house and bottle the lot of em.
Lets just hope Channel 9 put an add break in between the two shows, otherwise we won't be able to tell when one bunch of muppets takes over from the other.

No it's about McCartney at the Bulldogs ..... Board members reportedly unhappy with his performance and follows hot on the heels of Minson walking out of his end of year review

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it's about McCartney at the Bulldogs ..... Board members reportedly unhappy with his performance and follows hot on the heels of Minson walking out of his end of year review

Awesome, big William Minson one unstable character.

They said it was something about the coaching at Melbourne. They have been talking about Goodwin 'talking' to Melbourne for a few days now so I wouldn't think that was such big shocking news that they are making it out to be so maybe it's someone else?

Hardly big news! Anyway, just heard in the elevator of all places that Goodwin is good as gone to Dees.

Coaches Association meeting with James Hird & only 3 coaches (Buckley, McKenna & Macrtney) turned up. Apparently that's because the coaches are all pissed off with James Hird.
Oh. Danny Frawley was supposedly quite pissed with him last year too, when asked off the record. No surprise if other coaches aren't fans for his inability to take responsibility for what he oversaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back