Big Footy 2012 mid year awards VOTE NOW!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Okay listen here you benders, was doing some thinking (shocking I know), and saw this on another forum and thought it would be a bit of fun.

Basically it's an awards ceremony of sorts where you vote for people in a bunch of various categories. You can be as biased as you want without voting for yourself and remember, this is a bit of fun, so don't take things to heart if you get an "award" that isn't too appealing.

You don't have to vote for every category. Best/worst newcomer applies to those who signed up inside the last year.

PM me your votes you bellends. Voting closes next week. Mods, sticky this bastard.

Individual Awards:

Best Poster:
Worst Poster:
Best Troll:
Worst Troll:
Best Forum Manager:
Best Post:
Worst Post:
Most Improved Poster:

Collective Awards:

Best Forum:
Worst Forum:
Best Thread:
Worst Thread:
Most biased supporters:

benStillerDoIt.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay listen here you benders, was doing some thinking (shocking I know), and saw this on another forum and thought it would be a bit of fun.

Basically it's an awards ceremony of sorts where you vote for people in a bunch of various categories. You can be as biased as you want without voting for yourself and remember, this is a bit of fun, so don't take things to heart if you get an "award" that isn't too appealing.

You don't have to vote for every category. Best/worst newcomer applies to those who signed up inside the last year.

PM me your votes you bellends. Voting closes next week. Mods, sticky this bastard.

Individual Awards:

Best Poster: None eligible
Worst Poster: Grand Blue
Best Troll:Grand Blue for trolling himself
Worst Troll: Grand Blue for trolling himself
Best Forum Manager: That dirty rag whore Mojito
Best Post: Arsenal are scared for the lulz
Worst Post: Arsenal are scared for the stupidity
Most Improved Poster: None eligible

Collective Awards:

Best Forum: Teams Board
Worst Forum: The Terrace
Best Thread: Arsenal are scared
Worst Thread: Arsenal are scared
Most biased supporters: Manchester City's bandwagoning sluts every single one of them jumped on board in May 2012.

There you go mate, don't say I don't do anything for you.

Ok I'll give this a crack for you cruffy:

Individual Awards:

Best Poster: None worthy
Worst Poster: Grandblue
Best Troll: Grandblue, for owning himself. Gold.
Worst Troll: As above
Best Forum Manager: None worthy
Best Post: A tie between 'bow to us, scum fans' and 'for-fill'
Worst Post: Not sure who it was, but someone defending the continual abuse of Eboue in Turkey and stating it has nothing to do with race. Ridiculous.
Most Improved Poster: None worthy. Or me by default.

Collective Awards:

Best Forum: Teams board
Worst Forum: Terrace
Best Thread: Tie between 'Arsenal are scared' and 'Who will finish 4th?'. Both just kept on delivering. Brilliant stuff. They belong in a museum somewhere.
Worst Thread: The racist Suarez thread. Madness.
Most biased supporters: No contest - Liverpool. Even Jod agrees ;)

Individual Awards:
Best Poster: None worthy
Worst Poster: Grandblue
Best Troll: Cryuff14, the way he pulls it off while trying to be sincere is a joy to behold
Worst Troll: Grandblue
Best Forum Manager: Borgsta (is he still a forum manager?)
Best Post: Nominate myself for correctly stating after Spurs opening 2 defeats that its not the end of the world we lost to the clear top 2 sides and would finish 4th.
Worst Post: Everyone on the Yid Army thread who I had to stress the above points to
Most Improved Poster: Moomba. Considering his side won something for the first time in a very long time I'm actuall surprised he is bareable. Good job!

Collective Awards:

Best Forum: Teams board
Worst Forum: Terrace
Best Thread: Who will finish 4th? Talk about jinxing your own team
Worst Thread: This one here goes close
Most biased supporters: Everyone seems to say Liverpool but I haven't seen a need to look at anything to do with them due to their irrelavence this season. I'd probably say United, yeah we get it your the best side ever!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back