Big Footy 2015 Mid Year Awards: The winners revealed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Best set of supporters:

Yet another category where the votes were split evenly.

The first set, while they are a minority, seemed to be popular among the big clubs. Both passionate individuals who love their club and one of them in particular proving to be a fountain of knoweldge. The other, who tends to lay down the law due to his status, can't be faulted for his passion and enthusiasm towards his club.

Our second set have a decent enough following and seem to be well liked for the most part. A few board favourites in this bunch, and for the most part are a very likable bunch.

chelsea-fc-vs-leicester-city-epl-free-online-live-stream-watch.jpg

Winners: Chelsea and Leicester

Votes: Hull x2, Chelsea x6, Leicester x6 City x4, Liverpool x3 United
We probably would've won outright if it wasn't for me. Sorry for letting the team down fellas

When will we learn what?

You can post that all day, it doesnt change the fact that when it comes to trophies won. You lot are a ******* minnow compared to us. :) So there is always that.

But they've won more PL titles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When will we learn what?

You can post that all day, it doesnt change the fact that when it comes to trophies won. You lot are a ******* minnow compared to us. :) So there is always that.

There's no denying you've won more trophies in the past, but i wouldn't change spots for quids. I want to see them not reminisce about them.

Worst troll:

A seasoned veteran who is relentless in his pursuits who include Chelsea, Liverpool, Barcelona and anything about Messi while cupping Ronaldo's testicles. A basketcase, who was banned for a lengthy period after spouting bullshit, and someone who doesn't troll (me), share the gong here.

gilardino-worst-dive-1.gif

Winners: typeclub FAITH, me

Votes: cruyff x5, benno x3, faith x5, nallad x2, typeclub x5

Most biased supporters:

Another whitewash for Big Footy's most disliked bunch of fans. If they're not telling us how much better Gerrard is than Scholes and Lampard combined, they're banging on about how Lallana is "Rolls Royce" player and Coutinho is the best 10 in England. And how Suarez is the best thing since sliced bread and he wasn't in the wrong with the Evra situation. And King Kenny did the right thing.

Liverpool_fan_crying.gif

Probably what they look like when they realise how much s**t they talk.

Oh and this is too good not to use again

Bloke in the hat has to be jod. Has to be. The guy with no neck could be any of them. Take your pick really.

hvPw9LN.gif

Winner: Liverpool fans :$

Votes: United x4, Liverpool x12, City

There's no denying you've won more trophies in the past, but i wouldn't change spots for quids. I want to see them not reminisce about them.
Fair enough. I wouldnt change either. I dont believe that Liverpool will never win the league or another European Cup ever again. It might not happen soon but I believe it will happen. If I didnt believe it then what would be the point in all of it anyways.

So I look forward to the future as much as I look back on the glorious past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back