Big Footy 2015 mid year awards VOTE NOW!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Individual Awards:
Best Poster: nfgkizza
Worst Poster: typeclub
Funniest Poster: NUFCTiger
Favourite Poster: chef
Best Troll: Nallad (De Gea at RM seals it for me)
Worst Troll: Cruyff14
Best Post: anything to do with real losing the plot
Worst Post: AC Milan are stuck with Torres
Most Improved Poster: moomba
Best set of supporters: Liverpool
Worst set of supporters: Chelsea
Best Newcomer: Fryer Tuck
Worst Newcomer: CountryRace
Posters you'd like to have a drink with: ADL9798, NUFCTiger, chef. I'd be happy to have a drink with most of you, they were just my top 3 :)

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: FIFA corruption meltdown thread
Worst Thread: Gerrard Thread
Most biased supporters: Manchester United

Individual Awards:

Best Poster: ADL9798
Worst Poster: Gaelictiogar
Funniest Poster: Latro
Favourite Poster: Pantskyle
Best Troll: Typeclub (Faith and Latro stiff) Latro is quality, Typeclub gets the most bites tho.
Worst Troll: Nallad (trolling relegated clubs when your club wins the league is just sh*t)

Best Post: Not a singular post but the following.
Pants to SM - Have you been to the beach recently?
SM to Pants - No I've been working. Why?
Pants to SM - You just seem to have a lot of sand in your vagina lately. I'm trying to estimate how much.

Worst Post: Gaelictiogar, i paraphrase but one of his posts on Messi being the best of all time because he completes three dribbles a game and who scored gave him a 8.5/10. rating. WC's prophecies regarding Torres and Falcao spring to mind too. Balo being definitely sold is his latest gaffe.

Most Improved Poster: Moomba
Best set of supporters: North Melbourne fans obviously but failing that Borussia Dortmund
Worst set of supporters: Whoever Dirty Bird is supporting. Bayern (excluding Germanator) stiff
Best Newcomer: Buckleys Jocks
Worst Newcomer: Wealstone Raider in a close one against Country Race and Gaelictiogar
Posters you'd like to have a drink with: Top 3 would be Pantskyle, Cooksen & SM.
Extended list would include ADL, Redalert, NUFC Tiger, Glenferry, Cruyff, Typeclub, Loonerty, Bluesman Shoei & Latro.
Would be keen to have a beer with jod but fear he'd turn up to the pub in his full Liverpool kit.

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: Summer Transfer Thread
Worst Thread: La Liga
Most biased supporters: Pool

Last edited:

Best Poster: Chef
Worst Poster: Faith
Funniest Poster: Bojan
Favourite Poster: Cryuff
Best Troll: Bojan
Worst Troll: Faith
Best Post: Ange's smug grin by me (#goo)
Worst Post: The transfer thread
Most Improved Poster: Bojan
Best set of supporters: Manchester United
Worst set of supporters: Liverpool
Best Newcomer: Fryer tuck
Worst Newcomer: No idea
Posters you'd like to have a drink with: Cryuff
Worst butler: SM's one poor service indeed
Best podcaster Cruyff14 all the way and his "accents"

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: 2015 asian cup final thread
Worst Thread: Transfer thread
Most biased supporters: Liverpool.

Individual Awards:

Best Poster: ADL9798. He rants about Liverpool as much as I do. Probably does it more intelligently than I do. Im more primitive. "LIVERPOOL ARRAHGHGGHGHHH THEY ARE THE BEST, EVERYONE ELSE GO GET FVCKED. FIVE TIMES!!" Is probably more what my posts sound like. ADL's however makes it sound like Beethoven was a Liverpool fan.

Worst Poster:
How do you define worst poster? It probably has to be Typeclub doesnt it? Although Wealdstone Raider is like the wonderkid on BigFooty-FM2015. In Wealdstone Raiders biography page, it says "he could be the next typeclub"

Funniest Poster:
Pants can be funny but im not gonna pick a dirty Manc so ill go with Glenferry for his excellent timing of "thread going beautifully" and his outstanding range of Simpsons pics.

Favourite Poster:
Chef. He is my brother from another mother. Still unsure why he supports Chelsea. Not sure bromance can continue moving forward. As it stands now though, if he is Chewbacca, im Han Brolo. If he is Jango Fett, im Brobba Fett, if he is Jabba... ah you get the idea.

Best Troll:
Right now, the in form troll is Bojan Kantkick. He is like the Messi of trolling right now. Cruyff is like C.Ronaldo. Won it all last year and is consistently outstanding but right now trailing the genius that is Bojan. Moomba though is like Pele. The all time troller. The GOAT troll if you will. Shout out to FAITH too, she is like the Dedryck Boyata of trolling.

Worst Troll:
Typeclub, but shouldnt he really be the best? His insane commitment to never adding anything meaningful to the website, but instead, just trolling, borders on sheer madness. It's almost impressive.

Best Post: When I or anybody for that matter posts this....
2hDO9Dq.gif

Worst Post:
That horrifying moment when we all learned Cruyff was a 1D fan.

Most Improved Poster:

Best set of supporters:
Liverpool supporters of course. You guys are my boys!

Worst set of supporters:
Hmm this is tough one, oh no wait, no it isnt. Manchester United. What a bunch of cvnts. :D

Best Newcomer:
Fryer Tuck. He rambles on and on about some club I've never heard of. Ive never actually read anything he has written as it's all just tl;dr but I've heard good things and that's important. Just kidding FT.

Worst Newcomer:
CountryRace. Please no more. Just stop.

Posters you'd like to have a drink with:
Ill go with non LFC boys. So if I could only choose three then ill go with Chef, glenferry and Cruyff. But I gotta get some shoutouts in now. Thistle, Shoei, NFGKizza, Moomba, Jatz, SM, NUFC, Latro, Loonerty, bok_party, ossie_21, Rough_Edges, Redalert... id even push the boat out and glass, I mean have a drink with Pantskyle, Bojan and Cooksen. I threw up a little bit in my mouth when I typed that last bit.

But of course all my main peeps, my brethren are the Liverpool supporters. ADL, BlueBen (excellent poster) RossFC, Leiviathan, peternorth, Ashton, FAITH, WC, straunchanie, simba, thecatattack, Dylan, Gak Attack, kane249, johnnydrama, craigos, andonis1997, Korn, Fwoy, Sozabarus, sacka, freshazimiz, ilikepotatoes, Milenko, wrennyboy, Ratts of Tobruk, lion4life, tazaa, ozbomber, darth_timon, lightning_rod, kfc1, LFC2010, confuscius, venkman, SApies, NSWCROW, Nuke Fremantle.....
image.jpg

Vale Cooldude.

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: Can it be a club thread? If so, obviously the BF Liverpool Army thread. If not then it would have to be The Summer Transfer Window Rumours and Ratings thread. Closely followed by the Picture/GIF/Video thread which is hilarious all the time.

Worst Thread: Raheem Sterling nearest the pin. Simply because that thread keeps me up at night. I was reading it the other night, next minute I was naked and crying, lying on the floor of my shower with no recollection as to how I got there.

Most biased supporters: Manfield Town supporters are the worst. Haha just kidding, it's really Tranmere Rovers fans that just cant see out of both eyes. Manchester United fans really.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cleaned up some crap in here.

You guys and girls can either play by the rules of the thread or I'll just thread ban you.

Thanks.
Ive been away from internet for a few days, is this directed at me as I had 4 people in the 'id like to have a drink with' point rather than the 3 as the rules of the thread state?

On that, FAITH - Do you drive a black sedan with the number plater "Faith" - Gold writing on a black background?
I saw that in North ADelaide Monday morning after I went to the gym.

Your car?

Individual Awards:

Best Poster: chef
Worst Poster: kaisercheif13
Funniest Poster: pantskyle
Favourite Poster: glenferry23
Best Troll: Bojan KantKick
Worst Troll: FAITH
Best Post: glenferry23's Simpsons images and gifs
Worst Post:
Most Improved Poster:
Best set of supporters: Chelsea
Worst set of supporters: Liverpool
Best Newcomer: Buckleys Jocks
Worst Newcomer:
Posters you'd like to have a drink with: chef, glenferry23, pantskyle

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: Liverpool FC - what has happened?
Worst Thread: Gerrard
Most biased supporters: Liverpool

Last edited:
On that, FAITH - Do you drive a black sedan with the number plater "Faith" - Gold writing on a black background?
I saw that in North ADelaide Monday morning after I went to the gym.

Your car?
come say hi next time.

Are we seeing the beginnings of the very first bigfooty association football romance :)
If he wasn't such a troll on bf I'd consider it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back