Big Footy Dynasty 2: Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

My side is extremely difficult to put together due to all the youth.. a lot of DPP's as well. Not expecting to win many games this year as I have drafted for a few years time. A rough crack at my starting side:

B: Mayes (C), Yeo (C), T.McKenzie, Seedsman, McGovern (F)
Emergency: S.Butler
C: Selwood, B.Crouch, D.Swallow, Bastinac, Rich, Bell (F), H.Bennell (F)
Emergency: Freeman
R: Lycett (F)
Emergency: Griffen
F: Bontempelli (C), Josh Kelly (C), Hrovat (C), T.Menzel, Suban (C)
Emergency: B.Reid
Util: S.Reid, Watts, Haynes, Lennon

Blakely, Lennon, Duggan, D.Stanley, J.Lonergan, J.Lever, Rohan, Buckley, Mohr, Colledge, Durdin, McKenna, Butcher, Lamb, Jaksch, Litherland, Newman, Maynard, Smedts, H.Goddard, Nelson.

Assuming (c) is all your captains

Backs - Bugg, Broughton, Geary, O'Shea, Mcdonald (Trengove)

Midfield - O'Meara, Tyson, Aish, Acres, Brayshaw, M. Crouch, Sheed (B. Martin)

Forward - Cameron, Hogan, Boyd, Clark, Adams, (Ambrose)

Ruck - Natainui, (Gawn)

Utility - Heeney, Cockatoo, DeGoey, Weller (Probably others that actually play)

Team is a bit young but high on talent!

Others (Wright. Steele, Ahern, Thurlow, Scharenberg)

Can't wait to see how people use there utilities in this league! Rucks, forwads, mids or balanced?
I will start off going for 4 centres (11 in total), but might throw in an extra ruck depending on match ups. In the future though I suspect it will be fairly balanced, as I will have up to four of my centres for the one year only (before retirement)

MacKenzie all but confirmed ACL :( My backline will be tested early.

Rekon the Cats might regret letting Taylor Hunt go. He showed alot today as a smash mouth inside mid and will help cover the loss of EMac for this year at least.

Anyone got some backmen up for grabs ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Y
MacKenzie all but confirmed ACL :( My backline will be tested early.

Rekon the Cats might regret letting Taylor Hunt go. He showed alot today as a smash mouth inside mid and will help cover the loss of EMac for this year at least.

Anyone got some backmen up for grabs ;)
Yep.

Tommy Lynch cannot take a trick.

shows a flash of his talent, kicks a goal and then gets KO'd and is out of the game.

I drafted Mullett, Hanley and Hansen injured and have copped the MacKenzie ACL. Backline shakybut negotiations are underway ;)

My last pick in the draft is the Suns' leading ball winner so far, and my 2nd last pick in the draft was one of the best in the Swans intra-club game. Players I took much earlier in the draft are doing stuff all however

Grabbed Gwilt to give myself some sort of depth. Only 28, puts up decent stats and has been training at both ends of the ground for the Bombers so could be a surprise forward through the year.

Still open to trading another backmen in.

Grabbed Gwilt to give myself some sort of depth. Only 28, puts up decent stats and has been training at both ends of the ground for the Bombers so could be a surprise forward through the year.

Still open to trading another backmen in.
Gwilt is one of those players who nearly always seems to post good stats, and given Essendon's situation could be a very good pick up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back