BigFooty Song Contest, Host: Loonerty, Theme: TV themes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember that 'winning' in this case involves doing heaps of work and everyone yelling at you.
Jaz can handle it..the trick is to just nod politely, ignore all you campaigners and do it in your own sweet time

I just went through a list of songs I really love and nobody is ever going to vote for any of them :cry:

Dont worry about it, most songs coming in wont be known. Worth a listen though and some nice stories why people like them too. Ive listened to 4 so far Ive never heard and they are really good!

Ok Marauder just finished listening to Sea Change

Paper Tiger, Lost Cause and Side of the Road probably my favourites. Can't say any of the others did much for me but those are quality tracks.

I was talking about the first 4 of Guerro!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok Marauder just finished listening to Sea Change

Paper Tiger, Lost Cause and Side of the Road probably my favourites. Can't say any of the others did much for me but those are quality tracks.

Also Golden Age is great.

Great track, I'm a big fan of this one

Unfortunately my main experience with that song were those Vodafone adverts around 2012/13 when they were still a major sponsor of the cricket.

Yeah Golden Age is great along with Lost Cause, not that sold on the rest of the album though.

Pretty mellow. A lot of the tracks have a similar sound so it flows well I think, on the flipside not a great deal of variety in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back