BigFooty Song Contest, Host: Loonerty, Theme: TV themes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only started watching cricket in the last couple of years (yes I'm a heathen) so wasn't even aware of that
s**t, I'm even more of a heathen then. I still don't watch it and think it's boring as * :eek:

Marauder
I can imagine smoking a joint and downing a beer with your fav people and listening to your song :thumbsu:
That comment reminds of when I saw Rodriguez at Byron Bay Bluesfest a couple of years ago. When he started Sugarman, a heap of joints lit up. I also have memories of the keyboardist for Chris Robinson Brotherhood lighting up a joint on stage this year.

Ok Marauder just finished listening to Sea Change

Paper Tiger, Lost Cause and Side of the Road probably my favourites. Can't say any of the others did much for me but those are quality tracks.

They are the best 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That comment reminds of when I saw Rodriguez at Byron Bay Bluesfest a couple of years ago. When he started Sugarman, a heap of joints lit up. I also have memories of the keyboardist for Chris Robinson Brotherhood lighting up a joint on stage this year.
Dire Straits at Olympic Park years ago Brothers In Arms tour, there must have been a smog alert over Melbourne that week. I had a blanket on the ground right next to the speaker and a cigarette holder full of joints..nobody checked and nobody cared in those days. Absolutely amazing band back then and amazing live. They were so huge they were doing 7-8-10 concerts in each city.

Dire Straits at Olympic Park years ago Brothers In Arms tour, there must have been a smog alert over Melbourne that week. I had a blanket on the ground right next to the speaker and a cigarette holder full of joints..nobody checked and nobody cared in those days. Absolutely amazing band back then and amazing live. They were so huge they were doing 7-8-10 concerts in each city.
I could vomit with jealousy.

I saw them during the On Every Street tour.

I saw two buskers do the best version of " Sultans of swing " when I was in Dublin.

They literally had the whole crowd dancing in the mall.

I could vomit with jealousy.
Concerts..and general life..in the 80's. I cop s**t on here for being 'old' but I wouldn't swap my experiences and time for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back