BigFooty Song Contest, Host: Loonerty, Theme: TV themes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You told me to watch the film clip. I was so sick afterwards I had to take two days of work. Cheers.

Come on dude, it's awesome.

"Close your eyes and let the word paint a thousand pictures
One good girl is worth a thousand bitches
"

"And hey, ayo, we made it, Thanksgiving
So hey, maybe we can make it to Christmas
She asked me what I wished for on my wishlist
Have you ever asked your bitch for other bitches?
"

Move over Dylan, we have a new lyrical GOAT. :drunk:

I'd love to know why people have chosen the songs they have. Maybe after votes are revealed people will feel like sharing?
Some have sent me little stories which I'll post. anyone who wants to share something about why they like their submitted song add it to the pm

Some have sent me little stories which I'll post. anyone who wants to share something about why they like their submitted song add it to the pm

If you want you can just include my post from before.

His voice gives me shivers. I used to listen to Grace all the time, especially when I was a teenager. "My kingdom for a kiss upon your shoulder..."
Gets me every ******* time.

I don't deny his talent, I just think he gets put on a pedestal a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone else think Jeff Buckley wouldn't be so highly rated if he didn't die young?

Maybe but Grace would still be highly rated regardless.

I have no soul so there's no interesting story at all behind my choice. :$

Does anyone else think Jeff Buckley wouldn't be so highly rated if he didn't die young?

1 classic album with an incredible voice. Of course he wouldn't be rated the same way because inevitably he'd have declined whether quickly or slowly, but he never had the chance to so...

His voice gives me shivers. I used to listen to Grace all the time, especially when I was a teenager. "My kingdom for a kiss upon your shoulder..."
Gets me every ******* time.
This, dead or alive it's in my top 2 albums..not a single crap song on it. And that voice. Steve and I had to pull over and hug when we heard he died..we both just couldnt get enough of Grace in our early days together.

Also this from his dad who also died young.

Black definitely the best song of a very good band.

Darkness are one of my favourites.

Jeff Buckley inevitable. Few GnR fans too!
I'm a big fan of early 90's grunge but here is my unpopular opinion that causes my mates to throw s**t at me.

Pearl Jam are overrated.

I love Ten and I almost put up Even Flow as my song but everything after Ten is puss.

Pearl Jam wouldn't make my top five grunge bands.

The two Radiohead songs are killing me, so hard to split. Whoever posted them is a legend, even if it is Morgs, which it won't be. Jazny I love Daft Punk but you're only getting 3 votes from me.
I knew everyone would think that was my song when I saw it posted. No. Try again :D

I'm a big fan of early 90's grunge but here is my unpopular opinion that causes my mates to throw s**t at me.

Pearl Jam are overrated.

I love Ten and I almost put up Even Flow as my song but everything after Ten is puss.

No code is one of the worst albums I've heard.

Pearl Jam are overrated.

I think they've steadily got worse, Ten easily the best and don't like much after Yield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back