Big Footy Trade and List Management Game

Remove this Banner Ad

All note. Tomorrow I will not be online till 4pm tomorrow.

If someone is around and able to keep things going in my absence that would be wonderful #worklife.

Ben Drever you have up until 8:12am to make Gold Coast's selection. It would be helpful if you could make that selection tonight as I have Essendon's next selection ready to go.

Failing that Aaron Francis will be automatically allocated to Gold Coast.

Ben was online before too, you'd think he'd check the thread even if alert didn't go through.

These things happen, no doubt it will go quick and boom it's my pick and I'm off in dreamland. :p

I think we should give Ben a bit of time as in reality pick 3 shapes the whole top 10 in my opinion.
Francis, parish would be the favourites but I heard Wayne milera's name bandied around today for the real draft.

I think we should give Ben a bit of time as in reality pick 3 shapes the whole top 10 in my opinion.
Francis, parish would be the favourites but I heard Wayne milera's name bandied around today for the real draft.

I've private messaged Ben regarding his selection.

He has been online since I tagged him in the post earlier. Assuming he returns tonight there is no reason he shouldn't be able to make his selection.

Pick 4. GWS Jacob Hopper
Pick 5 Essendon Sam Weideman
Pick 6. Essendon. Darcy Parish

Pick 3 Gold Coast selects Aaron Francis
I think Francis is the second best player in the draft.
He would be on the half back flank round one at Essendon wearing number 31 if I had my way!
Great selection.

The Essendon Football Club believe they have nabbed the best key forward and the best midfielder out of the 2015 draft.
Sam Weideman has been entrusted with the number 3 guernsey worn by the big fish Paul Salmon who also came from the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne while Darcy Parish will wear the number 27 guernsey which was worn by his father while representing Fitzroy during the mid 1980s.

And we have:
1 Carlton - Jacob Weitering
2 Brisbane - Joshua Schache
3 Gold Coast - Aaron Francis
4 GWS - Jacob Hopper (Academy Selection)
5 Essendon - Sam Weideman
6 Essendon (Traded by GWS who rec'd from St Kilda) - Darcy Parish
7 Sydney Swans – Callum Mills (Academy Selection)

Striker475 is up next for Melbourne at pick 8.

You have till 11:30am tomorrow to make your selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we have:
1 Carlton - Jacob Weitering
2 Brisbane - Joshua Schache
3 Gold Coast - Aaron Francis
4 GWS - Jacob Hopper (Academy Selection)
5 Essendon - Sam Weideman
6 Essendon (Traded by GWS who rec'd from St Kilda) - Darcy Parish
7 Sydney Swans – Callum Mills (Academy Selection)

Striker475 is up next for Melbourne at pick 8.

You have till 11:30am tomorrow to make your selection.

The next player I have falling in my phantom draft is Harley Balic so if Melbourne or another club miss their selection Balic will be the next player automatically allocated.

*As a side note as I will not be online till 4pm tomorrow. Is anyone online during the day tomorrow? If so I'll send Geelong's selections through for the next few selections so as to keep things moving.

Geelong take
Pick 10 Mathieson.... Inside mid from the Falcons.... showed a bit in our VFL side. Be tough to get a game early but I see this kid doing it.

Pick 11 HarryMcKay.. Geelong has a love for tall and mobile , they cant get enough. Harry is still raw but could really develop into a very handy Forward/Ruck . Only been playing for a short time so plenty of upside

Pick 12 Bonner........ Another SA kid. 191 and a raking left foot.. the skills required are being elevated by the success of Haw, so this kid at this size seems a great addition on the other back flank to Thurlow

Last edited:
Is the draft order as posted in #349 because West Coast are listed to draft after Hawthorn, not that I'm necessarily complaining about that :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back