Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it a new reality show?
It's the third season. It's terrible and yet we watch it every week. Basically all these people get put on an island and * each other and then one by one their exes turn up.

Tonight an ex rocked up and started going off at one of the guys so he went nuts and said (in a wicked Geordie accent) "yeah well I'm ******* a sick bird in here and there's a spare bed across from us so you can sit on it and watch me *en pole her ya campaigner" and then he told he was gonna s**t on her bed.

Like wtf are these even real people

You gotta get some balance though, seeing those kinds places helps build an appreciation and understanding about how s**t things can be and subsequently how good things are (for Australians anyway).

I don't think you need to spend the entirety of your trips trudging through memorials, but it's good to get some perspective as memories of those wars begin to fade.
All this. Both my daughters have been to Auschwitz and said it was incredibly humbling, moving and helped them appreciate how lucky we all are here. My oldest has also been to Pearl Harbour, Gallipoli and Ground Zero and the youngest to Pearl Harbour. I'm proud of the way they respected these places and understood the significance of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In amongst my s**t news of late I finally got a little bit of good news.

Application for an apartment was accepted, I get the keys to my new place on Friday.

I can even see the city!

image.jpg

Application for an apartment was accepted, I get the keys to my new place on Friday.

I can even see the city!

View attachment 168964
You look about as close as frodo was to mordor

It's the third season. It's terrible and yet we watch it every week. Basically all these people get put on an island and **** each other and then one by one their exes turn up.

Tonight an ex rocked up and started going off at one of the guys so he went nuts and said (in a wicked Geordie accent) "yeah well I'm ******* a sick bird in here and there's a spare bed across from us so you can sit on it and watch me ****en pole her ya campaigner" and then he told he was gonna s**t on her bed.

Like wtf are these even real people

I see idiots like this on a daily basis. There is also so many similar reality shows that they all get an outlet to be ******* idiots.

I can even see the city!

View attachment 168964
Woo congrats! I wish I lived that close to water

If you stand on this hill in Berwick you can just see the city. But mostly the SE burbs.
TQhfk4q.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back