Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get around Ash vs Evil Dead

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled(2).png

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_ash-vs-evil-dead-03.jpg

The television event of 2015 !!!

The Walking Dead has jumped the shark and its spinoff series is dogs bollocks, pinning my hopes on this awesome splatterfest by Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell.

Love the fact its premier airdate is Halloween

Anyone the trailers for it ? Absolutely creamed my pants. Oh man, its gonna be one helluva ride (loved the first 2 Evil Dead movies, Army Of Darkness was piss poor though) ..

View attachment 168972

View attachment 168974

The Walking Dead has jumped the shark and its spinoff series is dogs bollocks, pinning my hopes on this awesome splatterfest by Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell.

Anyone the trailers for it ? Absolutely creamed my pants. Oh man, its gonna be one helluva ride (loved the first 2 Evil Dead movies, Army Of Darkness was piss poor though) ..

Was supposedly the biggest opening of a cable show ever in the US.

If you stand on this hill in Berwick you can just see the city. But mostly the SE burbs.
TQhfk4q.jpg
Why the * were you in berwick

So it's mine and my wife's anniversary today. Decided we'd go out as a family with our toddler for a meal at a semi-decent restaurant for tapas. It's fairly quiet in there, only about 5 other tables with people as it's pretty early. About 15 minutes after we get there my kid decides she needs to go to the loo, it's one of those one you have to go out the back to get to. She does her business and we wash our hands and head back to our table, I let her run ahead. I was quite happy to hear her yelling excitedly at my wife and echoing throughout the restaurant "HEY MUMMY I JUST DID A REALLY BIG POO!".

Good times.

Last edited:
So it's mine and my wife's anniversary today. Decided we'd go out as a family with our toddler for a meal at a semi-decent restaurant for tapas. It's fairly quiet in there, only about 5 other tables with people as it's pretty early. About 15 minutes after we get there my kid decides she needs to go to the loo, it's one of those one you have to go out the back to get to. She does her business and we wash our hands and head back to our table, I let her run ahead. I was quite happy to hear her yelling excitedly at my wife and echoing throughout the restaurant "HEY MUMMY I JUST DID A REALLY BIG POO!".

Good times.

"I had a good s**t"

Good times.

My daughter used to do that. She would just start yelling POOPOO! at the top of her lungs.

View attachment 168972

View attachment 168974

I'm ******* in!

Bruce Campbell you legend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good times.
Kids say the darndest things.

Our neighbour popped in for a coffee recently. She is a largish woman. As she was saying goodbye, our five year old taps her on the leg and says " Excuse me. Why are you so fat ?"

I was taking a swig of my beer as he said it. You ever had beer come out from your nose?

I love that kids have no filter. When I was 11 or 12 I was really self conscious about the changes that my body was going through. My younger cousins and I were in the pool and one of them pointed at me and yelled out "Hey everyone! Meb is growing boobies hahahahhaha!" and they all laughed and laughed and I ran away and cried.

View attachment 168972

View attachment 168974

I'm ******* in!

Bruce Campbell you legend

I met Campbell a couple months ago when he came to Melbourne, even did the fanboy photo/signature. Literally the biggest arsehole I've ever met.

Still a legend.

I love that kids have no filter. When I was 11 or 12 I was really self conscious about the changes that my body was going through. My younger cousins and I were in the pool and one of them pointed at me and yelled out "Hey everyone! Meb is growing boobies hahahahhaha!" and they all laughed and laughed and I ran away and cried.
You're not alone. I cry a little when my mates say the same thing to me.

Poor Mebby. :rainbow:

Good times.

Take it to Duritz's annoying little shits that should have to wear a muzzle thread. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back