Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
Morgs shags her car???

Well...it's the only possible explanation. I've watched quite a few episodes of Sherlock so I would know.

I left her at her car with NL at about 10:30. She messaged me about an hour later still parked in the same spot. Now, I'm not one to start rumours ...but NL isn't exciting enough to be talking to for an hour. :rainbow:

Morning guyz Morganashlee NorthernLights :$

Well...it's the only possible explanation. I've watched quite a few episodes of Sherlock so I would know.

I left her at her car with NL at about 10:30. She messaged me about an hour later still parked in the same spot. Now, I'm not one to start rumours ...but NL isn't exciting enough to be talking to for an hour. :rainbow:

Whoa whoa whoa, how do you know where she texted from exactly? :$

I love that kids have no filter. When I was 11 or 12 I was really self conscious about the changes that my body was going through. My younger cousins and I were in the pool and one of them pointed at me and yelled out "Hey everyone! Meb is growing boobies hahahahhaha!" and they all laughed and laughed and I ran away and cried.
My sister asked my parents around the dinner table when she was 14 what a lesbian was because she got called that at school.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
NL, Morgs and KP.

The-Love-Triangle-twilight-series-11581526-1024-768.jpg

Car sex is a no go in the matchbox lol might work with the roof off but it's too cold for that.

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
New boss still causing pain?
Yup. He and I do not see eye to eye at all. He wants to move me out of my office into a cubicle so he can take my office...which means HR has nowhere to have confidential discussions. He doesn't see an issue with this. His idea of what my role is and my idea of what my roles is are worlds apart.

The issue is that I'm going on leave in 8 weeks so I can't exactly go looking for a role now!

DaVillaBlues

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Aug 3, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New England Patriots, Man City
Well I've been constructing a series of a series of lies to my Mum in the past few months to appease her/get her off my back, and now its all starting to unravel.

I often find myself bullshitting/lying to get myself out of awkward situations both with my family and work, this time I probably pushed my luck too far ...

And yes, I know lying to your Mother is pretty piss poor, but if you'd met her, you'd understand why ... :mad:

Well I've been constructing a series of a series of lies to my Mum in the past few months to appease her/get her off my back, and now its all starting to unravel.

I often find myself bullshitting/lying to get myself out of awkward situations both with my family and work, this time I probably pushed my luck too far ...

And yes, I know lying to your Mother is pretty piss poor, but if you'd met her, you'd understand why ... :mad:

How old are you?

Bad idea.

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Yup. He and I do not see eye to eye at all. He wants to move me out of my office into a cubicle so he can take my office...which means HR has nowhere to have confidential discussions. He doesn't see an issue with this. His idea of what my role is and my idea of what my roles is are worlds apart.

The issue is that I'm going on leave in 8 weeks so I can't exactly go looking for a role now!
Do you have a manager once-removed to talk to about it? The new guy sounds like a dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back