Remove this Banner Ad

Who will end up with more career games?

Clarke
Mooney
Shae Mac
Cox
Dyer

Putrid list.

Spoken with such love and support. I'm sure you had better things to do than follow the Copeland online last night but it seems that Clarke has been diagnosed with Addisons Disease. His "putrid" performances in recent times might be a little more understandable with that knowledge. Not that we should give any of these guys an even break..... as the passionate supporters that we surely are..

Spoken with such love and support. I'm sure you had better things to do than follow the Copeland online last night but it seems that Clarke has been diagnosed with Addisons Disease. His "putrid" performances in recent times might be a little more understandable with that knowledge. Not that we should give any of these guys an even break..... as the passionate supporters that we surely are..

Clarke was an absolute gun before he went back to Ireland. He just wasn't the same after that

Clarke was an absolute gun before he went back to Ireland. He just wasn't the same after that

Yep, but if you read up on Addison's disease, you can probably see why there was such a difference. A lot of these type of disorders don't start having a significant impact until well into your 20s.

Just got his first BOG

VFL

Collingwood 6.3 9.6 9.11 11.12 (78)
Sandringham 2.0 4.3 5.6 10.8 (68)

GOALS
Collingwood:
Abbott 3, Karnezis 2, Dwyer, Moloney, Blair, Gault, Gray, Seedsman
Sandringham: McCartin 2, Payne, Cockie, Brown, Saunders, Saad, Cook, Shenton, Holmes

BEST
Collingwood:
Cox, Abbott, R.Pendlebury, Scharenberg, Kennedy, Young
Sandringham: Delaney, Jones, Saunders, Templeton, Cockie, McCartin

Just got his first BOG

VFL

Collingwood 6.3 9.6 9.11 11.12 (78)
Sandringham 2.0 4.3 5.6 10.8 (68)

GOALS
Collingwood:
Abbott 3, Karnezis 2, Dwyer, Moloney, Blair, Gault, Gray, Seedsman
Sandringham: McCartin 2, Payne, Cockie, Brown, Saunders, Saad, Cook, Shenton, Holmes

BEST
Collingwood:
Cox, Abbott, R.Pendlebury, Scharenberg, Kennedy, Young
Sandringham: Delaney, Jones, Saunders, Templeton, Cockie, McCartin

He was good but no where near BOG

It's unfortunate for Mason that we have two really good young rucks ahead of him. In years gone by (i.e. pre-Jolly) he could have debuted already.

to be honest ive watched him at vic park and he is SO much better than other experiments. I think there is a genuine chance this guy could be on the senior list if not next year then in 2017. one major issue is the fact that we have grundy and witts up there too.

but yeh, this guy wins taps, knows where to handpass, kicks goals and he can take big grabs and hes picked up a footy late last year......

It's unfortunate for Mason that we have two really good young rucks ahead of him. In years gone by (i.e. pre-Jolly) he could have debuted already.

Well Years past we be Lucky to have a Good Ruckman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop killing Bambi, it's a great moment for him :p

Agree - Was his Best Game and Already better then Shae Mac but I still think had a few ahead of him. I am agree he was in the Best but not BOG

Nothing to say he can't go passed them. His natural attributes are better than both Grundy and Witts.

His Footy IQ is way Behind and I don’t think he is a Natural Footballer. Grundy and Witts are more Natural at the Game

His Footy IQ is way Behind and I don’t think he is a Natural Footballer. Grundy and Witts are more Natural at the Game

At this point in time yes, but neither Grundy nor Witts come from strong AFL backgrounds. Their footy IQ is not that superior that it would mean Cox could go past them in a few years time. Cox has played about a dozen games after all.

At this point in time yes, but neither Grundy nor Witts come from strong AFL backgrounds. Their footy IQ is not that superior that it would mean Cox could go past them in a few years time. Cox has played about a dozen games after all.

Well Maybe and Maybe Not. Yes Witts and Grundy did play as Kids and Started as Teenagers but Cox is 24 so he at least 8-10 Years older then those 2.

Cox is probably close and IF not our Best Athlete on the List but can he learn the Game enough to play AFL?

Sign early that he could but no Gurantees

Hines mentions that they could throw him in the forward line too. Has he actually played a full game forward? With White back in the VFL and doing some ruck work, could be good experiment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back