Rumour Big three way trade....

Remove this Banner Ad

Well he has a bigger impact on games Danger does more flashy things but goes missing

6a8d5e2df29b383ce48e26cdb58c3fdb.jpg

Ooooh yes I love it! Let the delusions fill your mind! Tell me how incredible and flawless Beams is, or how you can trade Beams and Marsh for Dangerfield, O'Meara, Rockliff and picks 1,3,4 and 9. It makes me so moist! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This post sums up the hype, why is Danger a top 5 player? Because he plays a good game now and then and runs fast?

Because he finishes in the top 5 in most ratings systems. Eg, AFL ratings system (Dangerfield is 4th. Beams is 106th), Brownlow, and been All Australian more than Beams.

Because he finishes in the top 5 in most ratings systems. Eg, AFL ratings system (Dangerfield is 4th. Beams is 106th), Brownlow, and been All Australian more than Beams.
If Beams is 106 in a ratings system that means it just can't be taken seriously.

Anyways;

Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 4.00.17 PM.png

You were saying?

You were saying?

But you've got me wrong. I'm merely providing an explanation as to why most people rate Dangerfield so highly.

I think beams is an excellent player. But my word is it adorable and hilarious how much you wobblers think he is worth, and what you will get for him. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

For me it's like comparing Judd & Kerr.
Judd was considered the better player 'cos he was flashier, but Kerr was a brilliant player in his own right.

Kerr was good, but wasn't in the same league as Judd, so yes comparing Judd/Dangerfield and Kerr/Beams is a pretty good comparison ..................

Kerr was good, but wasn't in the same league as Judd, so yes comparing Judd/Dangerfield and Kerr/Beams is a pretty good comparison ..................

both seemingly get gifted 3 votes in Brownlow when any rasonable follower wouldnt have considered them in the best dozen players on the ground.

FWIW- I rate Beam ahead of Dangerfield.

Beams is a better all round footballer- Dangerfield is a better clearance player.

Beams is also team oriented player- Dangerfield stirkes me as the kind of junior who would have hogged the ball and yelled at team mates who didnt give him the glory -the kind of bloke who would take the ball out of the ruck- take 3-4 bounces- ignore free team mates and go for glory.

Beams > Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back