Play Nice BigFooty Annual Awards Night - 8.00 pm start!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My apologies...can't make it to Melbourne tonight.
Hearing the news on Schazz, I have since grounded myself from any travelling or other dangerous activities, such as walking .
Teleporting?

Welcome to the BigFooty night of nights!

Posters on the Pies board have voted, and we have deserving winners across all categories.

tumblr_mvvdqmxs9z1r53dllo1_500.gif

First up is the Nathan Buckley Award, for our board's Poster of the Year!

This is the poster who best represents the board in the way they post. Their contribution is evaluated by their posting history, overall contribution to the board, participation in competitions and podcasts, and thread creation. This is a truly well-rounded poster of consistent quality.

There were 11 nominees this year.

(Opening the envelope)

And the winner is:

Scodog10

Congratulations, a much valued and highly deserving winner!

giphy.gif

High polling runners up include Magpie Girl and mattys123

And now for the second award, a new one in honour of our much loved and much missed Reykjavik.

He was inventive, creative, articulate, insightful and always entertaining.

And out of our lingering respect, the award has gone to Reykjavik.

Enough said really, but The Royal Sampler polled very well, as did Gone Critical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The third award of the night is the Scott Pendlebury Award.

Is there a footballer at our club who is admired more than the supremely talented and dedicated Pendles? I doubt it.

And the same goes for this poster, who is recognised for their Collingwood and football knowledge. In fact recognised forum wide!

Without further ado, the winner is Knightmare.

giphy.gif

Scodog10 and 76woodenspooners also polled well!

The 5th award is the Darcy Moore Award. I'm sure young Darcy would be chuffed to have an award named after him, after just one year at the club!

This is for the poster who makes the best contribution to the non-footy stuff, who is prolific in the Nest and the Random Thoughts thread.

Some stiff competition for this one, but Magpie Girl won out, closely followed by Old Spice, TheGreatGrundy and Maggie5. All fantastic contributors to the non-footy topics that add spice :))) and zest to our board.

Well done MG, and highly deserved.

magpiegirl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back