Bigfooty Basketball, Ball don't lie Big boy pants Podcast thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

update.

just had cordial discussion with nufan about this project. as both of us a newbies and tech n00bz we will take our time familiarising selves with required software etc first. test, rinse, repeat.

then we will get it up and running. agendas and special educated guests/posters to get a gig too of course.

gents.

its been a year and nothing has happened due to the transition from stern to silver.

unfortunately due to particular matters i have had to withdraw my talents from this project. esteemed brother nufan has been the driving force behind closed doors and i will support him as team leader.

has any bball board participating poster contributed to a bf podcast? do you have experience?

please consider

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's what I do :)

Seriously though, I'm intrigued to see if this thing gets up off the ground. I imagine something short and sweet - say 30 mins a week - could well prove very entertaining if enough regulars from the weekly thread buy in.

Maybe an idea to start it off would be something along the lines of the Grantland season previews.

nufan and SoS talk all things Pellies for the upcoming season for 5 or 10 mins and you could get 5 or 6 teams done in half an hour?

Or a division type thing? Split up the 30 teams/6 divisions amongst whoever wants to contribute?

I'd deffo be keen to help out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back