MVP Bigfooty Blues 2014 POTY R18 v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Rowe - I heard Petrie has filed a sexual assault charge against Sammy after he tore him a new one
4. Gibbs - Klass with a capital K
3. Henderson - ******* 6 goals
2. Waite - Hands
1. Judd - Played like he has 3 years left

BNB - Rowe

Unlucky to half the team.

5. Rowe - at last we have found someone (hopefully) who can stop Petrie
4. Henderson - six goals can't ask for anything more
3. Waite - welcome back, did a couple of Waite like annoying things
2. Judd - loved his kicking tonight
1. Wood - loved his first senior game

BNB: Rowe
There are a few that should got of votes Gibbs, Yaz and Tuohy.

5 Gibbs
4 Waite
3 Rowe
2 Henderson
1 Simpson

BNB Rowe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5.Gibbs - Is now our best player becoming elite at clearance situations would be very close to AA.
4.Waite -Welcome back! at his best is unstoppable in the air and not even the "best":eek: back men in the league could stop him tonight.
3.Henderson - 6.3 great kicking and presence.
2.Simpson - was back to the simmo we all love. Team orientated and courageous.
1.Rowe - Absolutely slaughtered Petrie is fast becoming a favourite of mine just doesn't give up "Brave" effort considering what he has overcome.

BNB : Rowe - Malthouse has found one here that will hopefully be a masterstroke for a long time to come.

How good is it to have a win like this? It makes the task of awarding votes much more pleasurable.
5. Waite: Set the tone early & kept it going for most of the game. His work rate was fantastic. I'm not sure he has played too many better games than tonight over his career,
4. Henderson: Personal best 6 goals. Has shown in recent weeks that after an interrupted pre-season he has now reached peak fitness again.
3. Simpson: Back to his best after a relatively poor 6 weeks. Just kept running all night.
2. Gibbs: Is such a giant in the midfield now & kicking goals to go with it. Bryce will win our B&F & make the AA squad of 40.
1. Rowe: Totally pantsed Petrie, whose only goal came from a very soft free kick. His development as the year has progressed has been a massive positive for us.

BNB: Rowe: As above. What I like about him is he doesn't like getting beaten.

A shout out to the skipper who just missed out on my votes, but really worked hard tonight.

5. Gibbs. Clear BOG
4. Waite. Welcome back
3. Rowe. I didn't think he was an AFL standard player. Has proven me wrong the last couple of months, and tonight was his best game.
2. Simpson. Back to his standard
1. Hendo. 6

Yaz very stiff.
BNB - Rowe

5. Gibbs
4. Waite
3. Simpson
2. Henderson
1. Rowe

BNB...Rowe

Massive apologies to Judd, Yarran, Wood and many others, it should happen every week but doesn't often enough.

5. Waite, a 1200 watt blinder.
4. Gibbs. Elite stuff.
3. Rowe kept Mary Poppins Petrie goal-less (I am giving the one he kicked to the umpire.)
2. Simpson. Got lots of the ball, did it tough and did it right.
1. Judd. Just classy.

Very hard to leave yazz and murphy out, and also Curnow's job on harvey was fantastic.

BNB Wood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back