Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2015 Ep 12 - Sakced!

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers

Thanks lady and gents.

No Windhover special guest? :eek:;)

Events of the week too depressing and toxic, so I won't dwell too much. Not at all impressed by the 2 buffoons Trigg and LoG at the press conference. Was Trigg a teacher by any chance? Because he sounded like a defiant school principal forced to expel his star pupil after his car was firebombed during muck-up day. As for the prez, bloke has no charisma and grunted answers at the press conference. I guess I expect a president to be more articulate and passionate about their club.

Just on Eddie, I wouldn't expect anything less than a staunch defence from his ex-wife. :p But his form was poor at various times during his final year though part of that was getting injured. You do hear rumours that players at the end of a contract don't give a stuff - e.g. the innuendo last year that Lucas didn't try because Mick wasn't a fan and he'd been promised a rookie spot at the Eagles. I'm most annoyed about Mitch Robinson, who threw away100 games by getting suspended multiple times plus that other matter.

New beginnings, hopefully SOS gets a bigger say over team selection for the rest of the year. No point in picking our 'strongest side' each week if we're still facing 10 goal losses cos the senior blokes aren't up to it.

Barker gets to show he wasn't just a yes-man and make onfield moves. Agree about Dylan Buckley - creative flair is exactly what needs to inspire the other 17 blokes up field.

Go out there and enjoy your footy this week, boys. Remember when footy used to be fun?

Blues by 4 points. :rainbow:

You asked for it mother****er!

Moderator announcement: Several complaints have been received from parents of small children who have opened up their laptops to be greeted with traumatising images. The usual programming has been suspended while we investigate this incident. In the mean time, please enjoy a replay of the 2002 Winter Olympics.

tony-abbott-bradbury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Get that mother *er of my screen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall's a reformed Potty mouth right (can we say that much for MEB_? Anyway Meb has got a few come backs to go before she can put one of those fingers on each hand up alongside Mr Peroxide himself!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back