MVP Bigfooty Blues POTY - R 20 v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

tough week .... could easily choose 10 players !!!!!!!!!!

5 Judd
4 Waite
3 Tommy Bell
2 Simpson
1 Wood

Last edited:
5.Judd - Megastar playing footy like he can go another 10 years. Once in a generation player.
4.Simpson- always gives his all courageous,skill full his heart just pumps navy blue blood.
3.Waite-sign him up for 2 more years to finish as a Blue Boy for life.
2.Bell- Attacked the ball today like a man possessed and 4 goals (oh boy wowee) if he keeps improving look out rest of the competition.
1.Thomas-Has found his position as that loose attacking re bounder.

Unlucky :Rowe,Murphy,Gibbs,Docherty

BNB : Thomas-when up and going great footballer.

5. Judd - I felt he had the biggest impact on the game of any player on the ground. Set up plenty of scoring opportunities, whilst kicking 2 goals himself.
4. Waite - His 5 goals were reward for an incredible work rate. He just ran & ran & ran to provide an option. I can't remember Waite playing too many better games than this one.
3. Bell - What a bullocking, belldozing game he played. He mostly used the ball well & topped his hard work off with 4 goals. Today's game will do so much for his confidence.
2. Simpson - He is back to his 2013 best after a period in which he looked all at sea. He mopped up everything in defence today & set up many of our attacks.
1. Thomas - He got to the right place so many times to intercept Suns' forward thrusts & his tackling & smothering ensured Suns' players had no easy disposals when he was in the area.

BNB - Bell - Loved his crash & bash today while showing some good skill & very good goal sense..

A shout out to Rowe, who was impassable in defence & Sheehan, whose first half particularly was as good as anything he has put up in the VFL this season.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Tuohy. Entirely for stopping that certain goal in the first quarter and I don't care what any of you say.
4. Bell
3. Judd
2. Waite
1. Simpson

Thomas unlucky

BNB - Bell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back