Podcast BigFooty Bombers Podcast- seeking expressions of interest and ideas for 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folks, The Prosecutor has informed me that at present, real life is a little too busy to allow him to run the podcast like he did last year.

So, this is me asking for any volunteer. Who would be interested in running this in Prosecutor's absence? I'm sure he would available for advice and assistance for any interested individuals.

Folks, The Prosecutor has informed me that at present, real life is a little too busy to allow him to run the podcast like he did last year.

So, this is me asking for any volunteer. Who would be interested in running this in Prosecutor's absence? I'm sure he would available for advice and assistance for any interested individuals.

Hmmmm....... if I could get some advice re: software and hardware requirements I'd put my hand up for this.

Hi everyone
We'll be recording our podcast tomorrow night (Tuesday) for the Anzac Day match.

We'd love to have someone from the Bombers board join us.
If you're interested could you please PM me?

The Prosecutor I think you came on last year - are you interesting in doing it again?

We usually record around 8pm and keep it to about 25 mins (that's always the aim anyway)
Look forward to hearing from you
cheers
Magpie Girl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back