Podcast BigFooty Bombers Podcast- seeking expressions of interest and ideas for 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live cast tanked as a replacement for this week.

tumblr_lruupvLHvI1qa3xduo1_500.jpg

Okay, Jade, are we going to get this done tonight? :p. What's going to be the agenda? Who's on?

Negative; am still at work and will be until about 10pm.

Should be right tomorrow though.

Okay, will this happen in 2015? I'm interested in taking over the whole thing if people are willing to participate Doss.

Okay, will this happen in 2015? I'm interested in taking over the whole thing if people are willing to participate Doss.

I can participate, yes. But not organise it - I don't have the time.

I do the SFA one. Would be keen to do this but be warned my internet can be average.

As The Filth Wizard will attest.

Also, he is prone to playing entire games of pool against himself and escaping halfway to whip down to Coles to buy breakfast for the next day,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, he is prone to playing entire games of pool against himself and escaping halfway to whip down to Coles to buy breakfast for the next day,
I came back.

Plus there was that time I cooked a steak.

I bet you did it extra well done with extra burning and charring.
I did overlook it because I had to move my laptop from the kitchen to the pool table because apparently the fan and frying pan made to much noise.

Then they'd ask questions so I couldn't keep 100% eye on it.

Right, I've found some pretty basic recording and editing files that have been tested and uploaded onto YouTube and everything seems to work. If anybody is interested we can do a podcast on Monday a bit after lunch time or Tuesday any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back