MVP BigFooty Dockers 2014 POTY Award

Pick the best Post of 2014

• 4 - teamex - Drunk Raffle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 - Harry Reems - The West Wrong Again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Ladies and Gentlemen! Now is the time as 2014 has nearly finished to go over the year and highlight some terrific contributions to the board.

Post Of The Year for 2013 was won by leungtl with his season in GIF's thread contribution.

It's time to vote for the new POTY and this is where I need YOUR help.

I have listed below the most 'liked' posts on our board for 2014 and have a table of the top 10. Take some time to read through each post again from the links (suggest open it in a new tab) and cast your vote in the Poll to decide on which you think is the clever/creative/funniest/meaningful.

The poll will close Friday night, 2nd January 2015. The winner will be announced soon after that in this thread and be given a medal!

Read through all these for a great laugh and to appreciate the contribution to our board this year. Thanks to all those who came up with some gold this year... :thumbsu:

# | Link | Poster | Likes | Thread \
1| 34054938 |leungtl|101|Round 18: 103 is the Magic Number \
2| 32579660 |samFFC|80|Pav's 300th: Blubberfest #1 \
3| 33951800 |ImperialPurple|52|Pavlich Contract Extension to 2015\
4| 34887860 |teamex|50|If I've learned anything in life... \
5| 33268391 |GilG|46|Deeply Moved By Freo's Reconciliation Efforts\
6| 32041282 |Harry Reems| 45|The West Gets it Wrong Again!!\
7| 36350933 |E Shed|43 |2015 Pre-Season Training Reports\
8| 35313934 |clivenator26|43 |Zac Dawson - Grand Final Sprint\
9| 33829932 |clogged|40|Mundy Locked in.\
10| 33687535 |Reginald Perrin|40|One Extra Large Derby. Lots of Banter, Hold the Onions.

Was tempted to go with Leungtl's preview for its great effort and humour but the emotion generated looking at the pictorially depicted chronology of the great man's career got IP's over the line for me.
Happy New Year people. When does training start?

So many worthy choices.
From leungtl and his stats facts and figures (and as it turns out absolute wrongness), E Shed and his passion for the purple, perspective from GilG, the many faces of “The Great Man” as depicted by ImperialPurple or just the cracking one liners by Harry Reems, clivenator26 and Reginald Perrin.

So many to choose from, but as the saying goes, “…there can be only one.”

For getting it so badly wrong leungtl I tip my purple anchored cap to you. You my friend have a career at the Worst waiting for you…

Merry New Year to you all

Wow. Shocked and awed (absolutely NOT as in the phrase US former Vice-President Dick Cheney made famous, about the 2001 initial bombing of Afghanistan) — and humbled — by the POTY nomination, folks. Honored to have a post be among the other nominees. Thanks for reading and responding to the post, let alone the nomination. Really gonna have fun re-reading the nominees' posts!

hehe - the pic of Pav in the away abomination of 1998-2001 has disappeared. The Great Man has magical powers such that he is able to make any photographic evidence of him having worn it disappear completely! ;)

Gotta go with E-Shed on this - Always keen to read his training reports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back