Podcast BigFooty Dockers Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

What date you want? Recording is on Thursday night at 8pm WST. If you have Skype and a decent microphone you are good to go.
oh sorry. i meant to have a listen. I might be able to have a crack down the line depending on what time 8 pm WST works out to be once im in Tunisia

Got the new work car and plugged in the iPhone and listened to the podcast on the way home.

Michie isn't getting a game as his effort on the spread is poor. Last man at the contest is a poor thing to be tagged with.

Got the new work car and plugged in the iPhone and listened to the podcast on the way home.

Michie isn't getting a game as his effort on the spread is poor. Last man at the contest is a poor thing to be tagged with.
Bull dust. I've watched several Peel games this year. There's several reasons why he might not be playing AFL, but effort and work rate aren't amongst them. His effort on the spread is fine. Go and watch his game tomorrow. In recent weeks he's getting scragged at almost every clearance situation, yet is still Peels most effective clearance player. Face it, he'd have played already for almost any other club by now. It's a sign of how strong the Dockers are right now. We have a chance of going all the way this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to forbear to point out that I got the margin tip exactly right in the last podcast Seppo but now I've heard you bring your tip I'm going to have to trot it out. 40 points on the nose baby...
Can't remember what I tipped us to beat the Lions by, but remember making mention of getting Brisbane on the line of 49.5+ and that came through for me.

27/6Seppo, Centurions, "VACANT"
I am happy to fill the vacancy if no-one else steps up this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back