Bigfooty DT forum regulars League (Banter Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe tag the lazy buggers that were a part of the banter league last year but haven't joined yet? It's weird to think that we had to run two leagues last year and this year we can't even fill one.

Yeah I did a couple of days ago. I don't know if the tagging system is having dramas or if people just aren't interested in joining this year.

The DT board is so much quieter this year. A lot of the regulars don't seem to be around either.

Still 7 more spots to fill.

I think the changes have driven a few of the regular players away. In addition the market is oversaturated. There is DT, Ultimate DT, Fantasy AFL, Supercoach etc etc... I'd love to have a shot in all of these, but don't have the time. If you add these things together, perhaps a few of last years regulars have moved onto different formats...

Due to work-related time constraints, I just haven't had the time to put in the preparation this year. I hope to get a good look at things over the next couple of nights. Also, like TDC said, I think over-saturation is an issue. I had a hard enough time just focusing on one format last year (I started SC, but didn't carry on with it) - having two formats this year has kind of demotivated me.

Does anyone know if all board leagues are full and ready to go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a problem in general but I don't see how it is a major problem with this league unless it's shoved everyone over to SC (which I know a couple have).

This league is available for both DTs. People don't have to sign up for just one. I will send out some PMs when I get the chance and see if we can't fill up the rest of this league.

Does anyone know if all board leagues are full and ready to go?
Nope, not ours. Which is the norm most years though, our board is low on posters at the best of times, let alone fantasy players. But with Fanhub running things now, leagues which aren't full will not be auto completed upon lockout. So basically there goes our chance at fielding a league, which is a shame as I really enjoy it. Glad to see that Fanhub recognises that that "is less than ideal" though :cool:

Nope, not ours. Which is the norm most years though, our board is low on posters at the best of times, let alone fantasy players. But with Fanhub running things now, leagues which aren't full will not be auto completed upon lockout. So basically there goes our chance at fielding a league, which is a shame as I really enjoy it. Glad to see that Fanhub recognises that that "is less than ideal" though :cool:
The Board championship is run on Real DT, but I thought each needed 18 BF members anyway?

The Board championship is run on Real DT, but I thought each needed 18 BF members anyway?
First I've heard of that, our head of league is organising it for fantasy. Will have to get onto that.

They do, but there's been an exception for our board in recent years due to lack of numbers. We generally get around 10-14 and the rest of autofilled, which is then allowed to keep all 18 clubs in the como.

EDIT: Yeah VS version, don't know how that didn't get heard over at ours.

I'll have a go at both if there are any spots left :)
You're in luck with RDT - one spot left. Code is 388878.

I can't load AFL Fantasy to save my life at the moment so I'm not sure if there are spots available. Code is 4RE4PNPW though, so worth a try.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back