Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd love to see a list of players that have got what I call a triple double in footy (10 kicks, 10 handballs, 10 tackles/hitouts/another category). Matty Thomas got me a 11-10-11 tonight. :)

I reckon maybe other players like Jobe, Danger, Barlow and a few others would be pretty regular just off the top of my head.

I'd love to see a list of players that have got what I call a triple double in footy (10 kicks, 10 handballs, 10 tackles/hitouts/another category). Matty Thomas got me a 11-10-11 tonight. :)

I reckon maybe other players like Jobe, Danger, Barlow and a few others would be pretty regular just off the top of my head.
Funny you mention that, as I was looking at Thomas and his stats in the 3qrt and was wondering how oft somebody gets a quadruple double- I was thinking of points being another category to add to the ones you mention. The ultimate of course would be the hexa double! (10 or more of kicks, handballs, marks, tackles, points, and hitouts - or in the case of joel selwood, frees for ;))

Well, The TW's pick up their first win of the season, and even though had many under par performances, actually would have beaten every other side bar Maroons. I guess that tells us that everybody pretty much had a frustrating weekend!

I am happy just to have a team on the park at the moment, as I have 13 players either injured, or on the comeback from. Hopefully as the weeks go by I have a wider selection of players to choose from..

Carlisle got a quadruple double :)

I've done a bit of digging around - a few players have done the quadruple. I imagine they would mostly be kicks/handballs/marks/hitouts - for example, Jeff White in round 7, 2000 and Dean Cox in round 3, 2006.

Many players have had 10 frees in a game, but they were all in the 70s and 80s. (Selwood's highest is 7.) Sam Newman once had 15 kicks, 12 handballs and 11 frees in a game, but his hitouts aren't recorded.

Most of the times a player has kicked ten goals, he has also had 10 kicks and 10 marks, but I doubt any of those players ever recorded 10 handballs. Gary Ablett Sr never had double figure handballs in his entire career.

I've done a bit of digging around - a few players have done the quadruple. I imagine they would mostly be kicks/handballs/marks/hitouts - for example, Jeff White in round 7, 2000 and Dean Cox in round 3, 2006.

Many players have had 10 frees in a game, but they were all in the 70s and 80s. (Selwood's highest is 7.) Sam Newman once had 15 kicks, 12 handballs and 11 frees in a game, but his hitouts aren't recorded.

Most of the times a player has kicked ten goals, he has also had 10 kicks and 10 marks, but I doubt any of those players ever recorded 10 handballs. Gary Ablett Sr never had double figure handballs in his entire career.
And that's why he kicked 1000 goals. Hungry!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I would be really interested to see Angels what happens when you have a deeper look into things!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This time next week, the UF positional changes will be in place. Who from your team do you think is a chance of being multi positional after round three? I had a couple of players I was hoping for, but most of them are yet to play at senior level! I expect Geary and Guthrie to become C/B, but the one that will really help me out is Carlisle becoming a B/F.

Think it's unlikely I'll have any positional changes after round 3. I think longer term though that I'll end up with a fleet of R/F's. Naitanui, Hickey and Witts are all likely to get F status at some stage, and I'd say that Daniher is likely to pick up R status before the end of the season as well.

I'm hoping Lemmens becomes a B/C.

Interestingly with one of the recent trades, I reckon the Toump might sneak in for a C/F.

I'd say Toumpas being in line to become a C/F factored into Drew23's trade more than a little bit. Possessions in that forward-line are something he could really use, and Toumpas there is a solid option.

Big out with Barlow set to miss at least 4 weeks. Pity we don't play you till round 11

:(

This time next week, the UF positional changes will be in place. Who from your team do you think is a chance of being multi positional after round three? I had a couple of players I was hoping for, but most of them are yet to play at senior level! I expect Geary and Guthrie to become C/B, but the one that will really help me out is Carlisle becoming a B/F.

Mitch Brown of Geelong will almost certainly gain F status, but I don't think that will help me out all that much. Ellard might get forward status at some stage.

Pity we don't play you till round 11

The computer is predicting Sandilands to have 52 hitouts in that match - even though he'll be up against Will Minson. J. Brown will kick four goals, and Barlow will get 30 touches, but the Angels will still go down 5-4, losing by just two tackles.

It's all rather exciting, actually.

The computer is predicting Sandilands to have 52 hitouts in that match - even though he'll be up against Will Minson. J. Brown will kick four goals, and Barlow will get 30 touches, but the Angels will still go down 5-4, losing by just two tackles.

It's all rather exciting, actually.
If that prediction was correct for the year I will lose 1 game...hard to complain with that.

In regards to position changes I am hoping for 2/3
Clinton young to b/c
Jimmy toumpas to c/f
Matthew Kreuzer to r/f

Hoping later in the year wellingham sneaks through for fwd status

Remove this Banner Ad

Back