Bigfooty Fantasy Draft

Injuries or no injuries?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I see what you mean, I still think it's not a like-for-like trade though based on what I've seen of Valdes.

Anyway, if Shoei can confirm this I can update it straight away.

I feel the difference between the top 15-20 Goalkeepers is overrated. It's normally a few irrelevant stat points.

Confirm

Valdes for Forster
Ginter for Mikel San Jose

Nah had a re-look over my side and think I'm missing some creativity and not muscle in the middle of the park so dont really need Nainggolan as much as I first thought

Pastore is on the table.....

Won't come cheap though.

Nah had a re-look over my side and think I'm missing some creativity and not muscle in the middle of the park so dont really need Nainggolan as much as I first thought

Creativity eh?

Gotze for Marchisio, Gokhan Tore for Berardi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really, had my heart set on Berardi. Unless you're okay with Camacho for Berardi, I can do that.
Way I see it Gotze is a downgrade on Marchisio and I'd only be slightly (if at all) improving with a Camacho-Berardi swap. Gotta give something to get something. I'd only be interested if I was upgrading my squad elsewhere (GK or CB first two options, better squad depth option 3)

Way I see it Gotze is a downgrade on Marchisio and I'd only be slightly (if at all) improving with a Camacho-Berardi swap. Gotta give something to get something. I'd only be interested if I was upgrading my squad elsewhere (GK or CB first two options, better squad depth option 3)

Fair enough, Berardi is down from Tore/Camcho imo and I thought the gap was equivalent to Gotze-Marchisio..

For Berardi to be involved I'd only be interested if Candreva or Vertonghen were part of the deal

Both are clearly a tier above Berardi, though, he's surely only depth for you with Benzema, Gameiro, Isco, Gaitan, Felipe Anderson etc ahead of him.

Anyway, don't think it can be done then. Willing to entertain Embolo but you'd have to start throwing Kroos into the equation.

Both are clearly a tier above Berardi, though, he's surely only depth for you with Benzema, Gameiro, Isco, Gaitan, Felipe Anderson etc ahead of him.

Anyway, don't think it can be done then. Willing to entertain Embolo but you'd have to start throwing Kroos into the equation.
He'd be a close to a starter for you though. So I'd expect something similar in return. He is currently #3 ST and my #1 RW option so won't be just giving him away.

Unlike Jardel who id happily release for another pick at the end of the following round or draft

He'd be a close to a starter for you though. So I'd expect something similar in return. He is currently #3 ST and my #1 RW option so won't be just giving him away.

Unlike Jardel who id happily release for another pick at the end of the following round or draft

What's wrong with Jardel?

Back