Bigfooty Fantasy Draft

Injuries or no injuries?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad news, we've ticked over 13,000 changes and now the game crashes when trying to start the game (thinking deleting the other teams might've affected this). FM also refuses to open. Giving crash dumps and also 'Steam servers are too busy' - might try again later tonight with older databases.

So i bought FM 2016 last night

Can't say i'm overly impressed with it. The difference in playing Home v Away is way too contrasted.

At home V Leicester - Arsenal 29 shots 5 goals - Leicester 1 shot 0 goals
Away V Leicester - Leicester 27 shots 3 goals - Arsenal 6 shots 0 goals

4-0 win At Home V Chelsea
0-3 loss away to City
2-3 loss at home to Bayern (game dead even)
0-2 loss away to Palace
3-0 at home v liverpool
0-0 away to West Ham and Watford

Can't say i'm overly impressed with it. The difference in playing Home v Away is way too contrasted.

0-3 loss away to City
0-2 loss away to Palace
3-0 at home v liverpool

Yeah....same for me at first and even though I improved away against the lesser sides, I still notice a gap between home and away form against the big teams. Even with all the crazy signings I have made like Pogba, Dybala, etc. You should have seen it when first released.
Paying the most ridiculous fees ever and I can't remember exactly how much money I got injected at one point, but I swear it was like 250-300m.

0-3 loss away to City
0-2 loss away to Palace
3-0 at home v liverpool

Did you change tactics or mentality? I tend to dial it down to Standard on tougher away games, and bump it up to Control/Attacking on all home games.

I still rarely win the possession count, though.

Also, I have officially lost the database. All three versions from different stages corrupted. Oh well.

0-3 loss away to City
0-2 loss away to Palace
3-0 at home v liverpool

Not very realist if you beat Chelsea:p

Did you change tactics or mentality? I tend to dial it down to Standard on tougher away games, and bump it up to Control/Attacking on all home games.

I still rarely win the possession count, though.

Also, I have officially lost the database. All three versions from different stages corrupted. Oh well.

I generally have 2-3 tactics on the go at the time depending on injuries/form/fatigue.

I'm trying a 4-4-2 or 4-1-4-1 mix at the moment that i was thinking about using in this comp but its going to be a disaster if i can't fix it away from home.

nothing honestly. i really dont want to trade, but i'd absolute love nainggolan

I don't really know who you have as you haven't updated your team in a while on the teams page.
I'd probably want a pretty good player though as I am slowly coming around to the idea of not trading him.

I don't really know who you have as you haven't updated your team in a while on the teams page.
I'd probably want a pretty good player though as I am slowly coming around to the idea of not trading him.

my plan is working then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah there is something broken with this FM.

As a test i set my tactic at the beginning of the season and went on holiday. AI won 12 out of the first 14 games using my set tactics.

I come back from holiday and don't change a thing; 10 games - 6 losses, 3 draws 1 win.

Went on holiday again with the exact same tactic - 27 games - 19 wins 5 draws (2x Barcelona) 3 losses.

Yeah there is something broken with this FM.

As a test i set my tactic at the beginning of the season and went on holiday. AI won 12 out of the first 14 games using my set tactics.

I come back from holiday and don't change a thing; 10 games - 6 losses, 3 draws 1 win.

Went on holiday again with the exact same tactic - 27 games - 19 wins 5 draws (2x Barcelona) 3 losses.
Sounds like you suck :p

Anyone got a quality AMC they would we willing to trade?

Last edited:
Anyone got a quality AM(C) they would we willing to trade?
Who can you offer in exchnge?

Edit: just had a look. Oscar/Dzagoev for Chielleni? Need a quality defender and i've got an abundance of AMC's.

Last edited:
Who can you offer in exchnge?

Edit: just had a look. Oscar/Dzagoev for Chielleni? Need a quality defender and i've got an abundance of AMC's.
Was more after a backup. Tasci for Cabella?
Gotze for Suarez. And since Suarez is an upgrade on Gotze, feel free to suggest who you want in return to make up for it.
Gotze for one of my wingers? You could do with an upgrade on the Ox.
Would you consider Wilshere an AM? Well he's a natural in that position according to FM

I'm okay with trading for one of your deeper mids for him, or even some multi trade involving Jackson Martinez with one of my strikers
Wilshere no but am interested in Lamela?

Last edited:
Back